Not another BBFS thread... This one is different.

Granted, but I can bet you any BF or Husband I would have certainly would not be banging as many as we do in the hobby...both guys and girls. You're reaching with that one hon. I don't date serial hobbyists, but guys who work 50 hours a week. It's a bit hard to be doing that much cheating, and most don't want to get caught either.

I don't have a BF...have not had bbfs in over 3 years, but I would not be here if I did either. I just think we take enough risks with bbbj and cim to not add more to the pot is all.

Why should we as providers have to stop offering what you guys love so much (bbbj) for the sake of a few azz hats who want to put everyone at risk? You do realize that's what you're suggesting by only worrying about yourself and not others? I have seen more and more women willing to take less and be more protected as of late, and I doubt it's the taste lol. Just be careful what you ask for. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London, I'm not suggesting ANYTHING to do with services offered. All I'm suggesting is that the idea of BBFS with a 'safe significant other' is nonsense. This board is full of unhappy 'significant others' who are engaging in activities that their wives don't know about. If you think that BBFS with 'your guy' is any safer than BBFS with a hobbyist, I think you need to reconsider. 'Your guy' could be one of us.
To each their own I suppose. I have been in the hobby for 3 years only offering oral that is not protected...never caught an std or been pregnant using condoms for fs. I won't fix what aint broke so to speak. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Likewise. But there will always be a chance to catch an STI. It is low risk for a hobbyist to catch the heebie jeebies from BBJ. The egg will always fall on the face of us providers...at least when you have COF or CIM. Now a guy who wants BBFS..... I hope he would see a provider who even offers BBFS as a high risk provider...

I would gladly offer BBFS on the other hand....for $5 million and 6 months of blood testing. Yes, we will hold hands while we get tested...and Yes, I would carry a vial of that hobbyist's blood around my neck. LOL.
London, I'm not suggesting ANYTHING to do with services offered. All I'm suggesting is that the idea of BBFS with a 'safe significant other' is nonsense. This board is full of unhappy 'significant others' who are engaging in activities that their wives don't know about. If you think that BBFS with 'your guy' is any safer than BBFS with a hobbyist, I think you need to reconsider. 'Your guy' could be one of us. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Like I said, I don't have a guy and it's not exactly easy to cheat on a hooker dude. Bottom line...MOST of the men here are using protection for sex. Raise your hand if you have gotten an std from a bbbj. Ever got anyone pregnant from one? Even if a woman did have a man who was cheating on her, SHE is not also fking hundreds of guys like all are doing in the hobby!

Ok then. There are more men who do use protection here than not...hell, I am more protected now than I was when I was in undergrad lol. I was a total slut back then! Most of the men here are also NOT newly married dear. They are in their 50s and 60s having been married for years, and all with the same excuse of why they cheat. "The wife does not do this and that anymore." Well, I would never stay with a guy long enough to "not do that anymore." If I am no longer attracted to him sexually, see ya!

I think you need to realize that not every man in the world is like you or other guys on this board...fact! There are actually men who don't cheat! There is also a clear distinction between a hobbyist who lives on review boards and sees hookers every week, and the man who might stray once or twice a year when out of town. He won't join a board, write a review, or even call the same hooker twice. Not everyone is banging as much as you assume they are.

It's hard for some men to get away to even think about hobbying, and some are more discreet than to do it in their own back yard. You're assuming every man who cheats is a fkin dumb azz that takes zero precautions...not the ones I deal with. They go through hell and back to assure their wives will never find out...some fly out of town before they do anything and they damn well run from providers offering bbfs. I have some insist on a cbj even knowing that's not what I am about.
Likewise. But there will always be a chance to catch an STI. It is low risk for a hobbyist to catch the heebie jeebies from BBJ. The egg will always fall on the face of us providers...at least when you have COF or CIM. Now a guy who wants BBFS..... I hope he would see a provider who even offers BBFS as a high risk provider...

I would gladly offer BBFS on the other hand....for $5 million and 6 months of blood testing. Yes, we will hold hands while we get tested...and Yes, I would carry a vial of that hobbyist's blood around my neck. LOL. Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
True, and that further reiterates my POV. I never got anything from bbbj BUT I sure as hell got pregnant with the one guy I had full on bbfs with over and over in RL back in 2006. One guy vs. the hundreds I have given bbbj to, and there ya go. There is more to consider than just stds. I don't believe in abortion and I sure as hell would not turn tricks if I got pregnant, so I protect myself from that happening.

Condoms and BCP always! Some are trying to suggest that because the pill and condoms are only 99 percent effective, that we may as well just go without them because of that one percent chance...lmoa, not that naive.
It is also hard to get pregnant from Greek!
It is also hard to get pregnant from Greek! Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
Word!
Like I said, I don't have a guy and it's not exactly easy to cheat on a hooker dude. Bottom line...MOST of the men here are using protection for sex. Raise your hand if you have gotten an std from a bbbj. Ever got anyone pregnant from one? Even if a woman did have a man who was cheating on her, SHE is not also fking hundreds of guys like all are doing in the hobby!

Ok then. There are more men who do use protection here than not...hell, I am more protected now than I was when I was in undergrad lol. I was a total slut back then! Most of the men here are also NOT newly married dear. They are in their 50s and 60s having been married for years, and all with the same excuse of why they cheat. "The wife does not do this and that anymore." Well, I would never stay with a guy long enough to "not do that anymore." If I am no longer attracted to him sexually, see ya!

I think you need to realize that not every man in the world is like you or other guys on this board...fact! There are actually men who don't cheat! There is also a clear distinction between a hobbyist who lives on review boards and sees hookers every week, and the man who might stray once or twice a year when out of town. He won't join a board, write a review, or even call the same hooker twice. Not everyone is banging as much as you assume they are.

It's hard for some men to get away to even think about hobbying, and some are more discreet than to do it in their own back yard. You're assuming every man who cheats is a fkin dumb azz that takes zero precautions...not the ones I deal with. They go through hell and back to assure their wives will never find out...some fly out of town before they do anything and they damn well run from providers offering bbfs. I have some insist on a cbj even knowing that's not what I am about. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Again, you're talking about things that I didn't say or suggest. You haven't grasped my main point yet, so please try not to make assumptions about what I'm thinking. My main point has nothing to do with how active people are in the hobby or where/when they hobby. My only point was that nobody knows who the cheaters are. You could be in a high-risk situation without knowing it. It could be your SO, me, my SO, or anyone else's SO. If you think you're any safer because "it's not exactly easy to cheat on a hooker dude", I think you're naive. In other words, I don't think it's any safer for you to do BBFS with your SO (when you have one) than with a hobbyist. So none of us should do BBFS thinking that it's safe because it's with your SO. Your SO might be arranging hookups on ahsleymadison.com while we all read this.

We all need to protect ourselves and we all need to be realistic about our SOs. Half of our SOs are cheating on us.
Again, you're talking about things that I didn't say or suggest. You haven't grasped my main point yet, so please try not to make assumptions about what I'm thinking. My main point has nothing to do with how active people are in the hobby or where/when they hobby. My only point was that nobody knows who the cheaters are. You could be in a high-risk situation without knowing it. It could be your SO, me, my SO, or anyone else's SO. If you think you're any safer because "it's not exactly easy to cheat on a hooker dude", I think you're naive. In other words, I don't think it's any safer for you to do BBFS with your SO (when you have one) than with a hobbyist. So none of us should do BBFS thinking that it's safe because it's with your SO. Your SO might be arranging hookups on ahsleymadison.com while we all read this.

We all need to protect ourselves and we all need to be realistic about our SOs. Half of our SOs are cheating on us. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
No...I did and do get your point but you're the one who is naive. YES, we could all be at risk no matter who the person is we are doing it with...that I get. What you don't get, is that you are projecting YOUR habits and those of the hobby onto every man in the world. It's simply NOT true. I know many guys who won't touch a hooker because they think we are dirty, but they will fk some slut from the bar with a condom. So even though I don't know 100 percent if a guy is cheating, I damn sure do know that not all men fk around much less with hookers. If a married man is cheating, he generally does not want to get caught by catching something. I have NEVER in all my time as a provider had a married man propose bbbs...ever. I have however, had many single guys bring it up.

If a guy is dumb enough to try and cheat on a girl who was once a provider, it's going to be a very easy catch..duh. We have heard it ALL! Again, married men DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT! Very FEW are dumb enough to go without protection. Getting someone pregnant, does not exactly help when there is a prenup that is null in void in the case of adultery.

Don't assume all men are that fkin dumb, because only a handful are. You are suggesting that a married couple should not have sex unprotected..wtf, that's why most get married to begin with. Sorry, but that's ludicrous. I see the big picture, but I am not buying it. I would never marry a guy I could not trust to begin with, and if I had to worry about crap like that...see ya! Banging random strangers is a far cry from being in a relationship where you are supposed to be able to trust. Not saying both parties are behaving, but damm.

I would not get married just to have to keep using condoms. I generally would hope to have another child. I know for a FACT how many women certain hobbyists are with because they brag about it everyday...it would only be speculation with a civie guy. If I have to have a blood test before I fk the man I plan to marry every week, I am not going to bother.
Off track folks. The mentality of a cheater is barely relevant to the discussion at hand. I want this thread to be informative about testing and what risks people are willing to take in this hobby. Discussing actions of imaginary theoretical people outside this hobby isn't relevant in my opinion.

Thanks
Yes Mr. Boltfan lol. I will get that dude in the Coven and argue with him there lol.
No...I did and do get your point but you're the one who is naive. YES, we could all be at risk no matter who the person is we are doing it with...that I get. What you don't get, is that you are projecting YOUR habits and those of the hobby onto every man in the world. ... Originally Posted by London Rayne
Pay attention London: no, I'm not talking about my habits. I'm talking about general statistics. This thread is about BBFS and my only point – which I think is relevant to earlier comments – is that none of us can be sure that our partners aren't engaging in dangerous behavior, so we should protect ourselves accordingly. Period. And no, I don't believe all married men shy away from BBFS because they're afraid of getting caught, nor do I believe that Provider's SOs are less likely to cheat because providers are so much better at catching them. In fact, I believe the opposite in both cases.

I've made my point... several times... no more.

L4L
What you believe makes no difference babe...you don't know sh*t about the actions of other people. You are only speaking about what you "think" which is moot. You are full of crap with your "general statistics" statement as well. Do show me a link with a graph dictating the stats that distinguish between married men who fk hookers and single guys who fk hookers lol. PLEASE show me that proof....

YOU are not the one who meets married men and sees first hand how they act, so please stop talking out of your azz. I know from EXPERIENCE how men behave when they truly care about the person they have at home...and how they act when they don't give a fk. BIG difference in two classes of people.

Nuff said. When you become a provider or a woman, you might have a point...until then, all you are doing is speculating with zero facts and projecting a lot of bs onto others. Men are not smart enough to cheat like women are...period! Those who are, take great precautions as to not get caught...including being protected!

It's either one or the other hon. Either they are the type that does not care about who they have at home or what they bring to her, or they DO! Both of these types of men behave in different ways when it comes to bbfs. FACT!

Maybe the people YOU hang out with have no common sense and take stupid risks, but I am glad I can say just the opposite.

So as I said, I will put you in my Coven if you care to further discuss this.
L4L,

What London is trying to say is that she is The World's Expert on Human Nature. You might think you know something about this, but in actuality, you can only learn about human nature from fucking married men; it doesn't work in reverse.

Alas, arguing with her is futile, as with the title of The World's Expert on Human Nature comes the superpower of being able to argue without the handicap of using logical reasoning. You were doomed from the start, my friend.
I am not an expert, but I don't talk out of my azz with zero PROOF either. Show me the stats that back up what he is saying...waiting. Logical reasoning comes with FACTS...just saying. Talking sh*t about how all married men who fk around are just as dumb as the next, is retarded.

I have been in the hobby for over 3 years..how many married men have you fked? How many have you listened to rant for hours on end about their actions? How many have you been able to study behavior on whilst cheating? Some men protect what they have at home, and some don't. End of story. No one acts the same in these situations. Not all men are career hobbyists who bang cheap crap and live on review boards. Some guys actually DO care where they put their stuff.

This is on topic because we are trying to suggest that certain people are higher risk than others...that is a FACT! A guy or gal who is screwing 20 people a week IS AT HIGHER RISK FOR CATCHING SOMETHING than those only doing 20 a year...FACT you can't dispute. If I fly twice a week compared to twice a year, I am more likely to get in a plane crash...duh!

I am not saying you can't catch something having sex once because I agree it only takes one time; however, pretending that certain people are not higher risk than others is ludicrous. I am at a higher risk for disease than the woman who is only doing her husband. She is at higher risk than a virgin...gotta love rocket science!

We may not "know" exactly what another person is doing, but it's plain as day to see there is a distinction between behavior patterns. So, this is basic psychology and yes...human nature.
Derailed. I love it when people exercise self control.