ASK THE FUCKING PROPHET! (Free Beta Version)

Does the Cat Avatar Posse have any Continuing Education Seminars currently scheduled for Cat Herding Certification? Originally Posted by MrSmith8691
Mr Smith as a devoted Tiger Fan myself it pains me to tell you this. If you are inquiring about Cat Herding classes then you are no where near ready to to become a cat herder. I'm just sayin'
It's because you're a cat..mods are dogs lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Why, Thank You Ms. Rayne. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day.

Ooops! Sorry dearhunter, I'm stepping on your thread.
.............................. ........................ If you are inquiring about Cat Herding classes then you are no where near ready to to become a cat herder. I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by boardman
Agreed. I will just sit back, watch the cat herding, and watch the meltdowns.

Mr. Fucking Prophet: Any predictions on the next hooktard meltdown?
Does the Cat Avatar Posse have any Continuing Education Seminars currently scheduled for Cat Herding Certification? Originally Posted by MrSmith8691
It pains me to say this (because I love the masses)......but, cat herding is a gift......either you have it......or you don't......and you can lose the ability in the blink of an eye.

Work with the cats in your kitchen......you will know soon enough whether you have the skills to reach the major leagues.......as I said to beautiful Ansley......many are called, few are chosen.
Ansley......many are called, few are chosen. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Very true. I find it best to be a lurker. But every now and then when TG gets behind on his Pacer payments, I'll pop in.
Mr. Fucking Prophet: Is it true that you have Brook Wilde on retainer and sharing with Anonone and Barfly?
Mr. Fucking Prophet: Is it true that you have Brook Wilde on retainer and sharing with Anonone and Barfly? Originally Posted by Woody of TX

Mr. Fucking Prophet: Is it true that you have Brook Wilde on retainer and sharing with Anonone and Barfly? Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Woody, you are one smart pecker......now, a lesser Fucking prophet would thinck that you are suggesting that there is enough of the wonderful BW to go around.......but, I know better.....Joanie and Barfly are big fellas even in my world (if you know what I mean). I'm not saying them boys are fat or nothing like that. But, there was a false reporting of an eclipse near a Starbucks in Tennessee the other day.....I'm just saying.

Don't get me wrong....I'm not saying there isn't enough of that wonderful woman to go around......but, alas.....the Fucking prophet is not the sharing type......and I don't take boardman's rejects.......no matter how much he pays me.....of course Ansley and LR prove there are exceptions to every rule.
How bout that drink DH? Tastes soooooo darn good lmao!
Fucking Prophet,

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Regards,

nan
Dear Fucking Prophet,

My sister-in-law married her brother-in-law's half brother after her husband died from bedbug bites. Her new husband had 3 kids by his aunt's sister and 3 by his first cousin.

How is the new mother related to her new family ?
Fucking Prophet,

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Regards,

nan Originally Posted by notanewbie
"you woodchucks better quit chucking my wood".....now, that I have that out of my system, let me proceed...... you fucktards couldn't throw me an easy one, could you?

This one is slightly complicated. So, you have to follow along closely.....everyone knows what "wood" refers to in this hobby of ours.....duuuhhh. The tricky part is......what does "chuck" mean?

Chuck is short for "Charles".......and if chuck is in charge of the woodpile.....then, Charles is in charge......everybody knows that charles in charge is really Chachi........so, chuck is Chachi......now, the question becomes "how much wood can Chachi chuck"?

Anyone with half a brain knows that Chachi isn't chucking wood without Joanie.....(follow the bouncing ball)........so, the answer is TWO (do I have to spell it out for you)......unless Wakeup finds out......I'm just saying.
Dear Fucking Prophet,

My sister-in-law married her brother-in-law's half brother after her husband died from bedbug bites. Her new husband had 3 kids by his aunt's sister and 3 by his first cousin.

How is the new mother related to her new family ? Originally Posted by Abe Normal
You don't need the Fucking prophet....you need an exterminator.

Since her father married her sister in the first place, her brother-in-law's half brother was her half-uncle (left half)......that aside.......mostly by a wedding ring and a bunch of bedbugs to clean out the gene pool.....I hope.......and don't be shirking your family duties....I'm just saying.
"you woodchucks better quit chucking my wood".....now, that I have that out of my system, let me proceed...... you fucktards couldn't throw me an easy one, could you
This one is slightly complicated. So, you have to follow along closely.....everyone knows what "wood" refers to in this hobby of ours.....duuuhhh. The tricky part is......what does "chuck" mean?

Chuck is short for "Charles".......and if chuck is in charge of the woodpile.....then, Charles is in charge......everybody knows that charles in charge is really Chachi........so, chuck is Chachi......now, the question becomes "how much wood can Chachi chuck"?

Anyone with half a brain knows that Chachi isn't chuck wood without Joanie.....(follow the bouncing ball)........so, the answer is TWO (do I have to spell it out for you)......unless Wakeup finds out......I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter

You are The Fucking Prophet,

Thancks and salutations.
DAMN.....I thought NAN had you with that one DH