Thoughts on #SESTA #FOSTA...

You sound mad.. you only have a couple reviews looks like you just run your mouth all day and don’t mke money. Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Referring to AR :

Nah. She's harmless, she just likes to throat punch and accuse people of being unoriginal.

BTW, I took fartbox off my showcase after our first squabble.

Nobody is trying to be LIKE you. You aren't that special.

I like my punctuation marks. The fact that someone said I try to be like you, makes my throat close up.

###TRUTH HURTS
Getting back on the subject. SESTA would've never happened with Obama. I'm not a political person but actions speak more than words. Trump can kiss my ass.
Jeez, we were having a good, civil discussion till that crazy bitch showed up and started drama.
Lmao that's what you think that's pretty funny..

If you think a whore only makes 2240 a month & sees only 2 clients a day then you obviously have no idea about shit.. But thats funny either way.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I wasn't claiming that's ALL they get, but what they could earn for just 2/day per weekend each month...
I also don't see how having something hosted overseas is going to totally protect a site.

I mean, terrorists are overseas and do things on USA land....yet our government still goes after them. So why would a foreign land matter when the USA wants justice?

Most times, first time offenders are just misdeanors it seems and usually get off with probation. You see it all the time with ladies who return to the board after being busted or on the tv show COPS. Unless you're a madam, I don't see how a first time offender might get 10 years. Please educate me. Originally Posted by tia travels
That's my question too. Does being overseas really make a difference? I hope so!
I wasn't claiming that's ALL they get, but what they could earn for just 2/day per weekend each month... Originally Posted by garhkal
But why give us the whore mathematics breakdown?
Getting back on the subject. SESTA would've never happened with Obama. I'm not a political person but actions speak more than words. Trump can kiss my ass. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
It hasn't been signed yet so you can't blame the president but go ahead any way lol

Education should be mandatory to post
Go ahead and blame Republicans, and ignore the fact that Democrats voted in favor as well. Overwhelmingly so.
It hasn't been signed yet so you can't blame the president but go ahead any way lol

Education should be mandatory to post Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I have an education. Thanks for thinking about me though!

• Old-T
  • 03-26-2018, 08:56 AM
Getting back on the subject. SESTA would've never happened with Obama. I'm not a political person but actions speak more than words. Trump can kiss my ass. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I like neither Trump nor Obama, but on this point there is little to choose between them--or the two parties. They BOTH support this, but for different reasons.

It actually was being pushed by the Obama administration and came close to passing something that would probably have been worded differently but would have much the same effect.
geeshus use your imagination

everyone agree on a secret handshake

create a hooker john clothing line

tee shirts that say

Hey!!! wink wink............... with a dolla clipped tp it or sumpthin

idk

leave yourzipper down in public and wink alot
Seems to me that the problem is having one big Target for the Government to attack. Spent a little time digging and pondering my modest tech knowledge and figured a block chain Internet may offer a solution. By way of example check out this article https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...ublishing/amp/ and this company https://blockstack.org/faq which provides tools, not hosting. If someone has the time and talent...
I think the main issue is child sex trafficking, something I think we can all agree is a crime. Sex should be a choice, not a child who is being kidnapped or being sold into a sex slave market by a parent or relative. But it is a shame to see those who are adults who chose this profession are no longer able to advertise in states where the profession is legal. I imagine there will be changes here on ECCIE, or perhaps they take the server outside the US.
Keep in mind that the conventional wisdom now is that no woman in her right mind would choose this for their profession, so they must all be coerced.

I think it’s the same people who believe homosexuality can be cured.