richPrick asking for BBFS

• Toyz
  • 12-28-2014, 09:56 AM
WTF guys!!! You provoked this one out of the Ding-Bat Terrarium and here it is spitting and spewing forth the foulest disasters drawn forth from the dankest sewers of the English lexicon.

DAMN YOU ALL!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

Holy shit this is hilarious.

The lesson to be learned from this is dont be a hypocrite. Ive done BBFS with girls who have asked me not to review them, asked me not to tell they did BBFS with me, or that they charged me less.

I wouldve kept my mouth shut about my awesome BBFS appointment that I had with sexylatinabooty a year and a half ago if she hadnt made this hypocritical thread calling some dude out for something she does herself. I didnt even have to pressure her into not using a condom or threaten not to go through with the session. She didnt ask if I wanted to use a condom or not, we just did it. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
Dammit you got me. Even I missed the fact that you were the one and only ......

I must admit though that after years of thinking you were totally full of troll shit this thread does actually provide you some small degree of vindication.

From lowly BBFS troll to the mighty "Hypocrite Buster" overnight.

You best be careful or people might start thinking you're some kinda dark super hero and totally ruin your rep.
WTF guys!!! You provoked this one out of the Ding-Bat Terrarium and here it is spitting and spewing forth the foulest disasters drawn forth from the dankest sewers of the English lexicon.

DAMN YOU ALL!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

HB like you humor!!!!! (Just sticking with the current lexicon theme)...

HB
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Toyz.... Please translate for us! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Originally Posted by sexy booty
SB says Fuck You and latterly don't want hear about this poop bs
Quote:
fu toys fing help writing a ad instead of that don't hve to put up with hearing me I will continue till both post I did are closed

Quote:
YOU AND ALL THE GUYS ARE JUST LIKE A OLD BACKFIRE CAR DONT WORK VERRY WELL. CALLED POS FOR NOT HELPING I AM A HUMAN I GOT FING FEELINGS NUT CASE..........................

I shall translate yon etchings in the language of my homeland, dear England...(but if it sounds like Monty Python don't be offended)

Sexy booty (speaking in the third person)

Alas good gentlemen of the shire. I beseech thee to render thy penis in anger upon your anus. Thy quotes have become quite troublesome & reek of the eternal stench out back of yonder pubs.

Good Sir Toyz. Veerily I say "IMPEDE THYSELF ON YOUR SHAFT"! Thou should turn thy efforts towards penning said whore papers, yet thou continues in thy subtle attacks on my virtue. I shall continue evermore in my battles to rip your soul asunder.

THE FOUL BLACK KNIGHTS OF THIS VILLAGE BRING FORTH FADING MEMORIES OF COUGHING HORSES NEAR THE END. STRUGGLING TO ATTAIN MANHOOD. ERGO, MY VIRTUE IS UNDER QUESTION. MY SPIRIT IS STRONG, GUARD YE LEST YE BURDEN MY SOUL BEYOND MEASURE.

Damn booty...its been a few years since you've been over...but I'm getting kinda hot reading all this. Will you come over and talk dirty broken English to me? I promise to wear a raincoat....
Whew. That makes sense. I understand completely now, thank you so much.

Because I ran that jumbled mess through my own Nonsensical Whore Translator from Texas Instruments and it started smoking and lit my couch on fire.
Amazon has a hooktard translating Kindle ... its UL rated so overheating should not be an issue.
Amazon has a hooktard translating Kindle ... its UL rated so overheating should not be an issue. Originally Posted by pyramider

Good. To. Know...
  • ztonk
  • 12-28-2014, 12:02 PM
This one's done. Consider it a late Christmas present or an early New Year's one...

ztonk