If you could give yourself oral sex would you?

All day.. Everyday
Melannie,

All day.. Everyday Originally Posted by melannie_star
Understood, but should you need a man's tongue.... uhh, I mean touch (or maybe I do mean tongue? ), just let me know.

netman
Just admit that you really want to suck your cock. Since you must be a lousy lay, you better ask the "top provider" for cock sucking tips. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lmao dude you must be the slowest JA here, there is nothing to admit sugar I already said that, if I could I would. Guess you can't read huh lol
Until a bowling ball can fold itself over like a garment bag, the OP is shit outta luck.

5'5" and 390, you would have to have a 22 inch dick there bub. Originally Posted by corona
Who the fuck is 5"5 390? Lmao you SAWB, believe any damn thing you here!!! You must get your information from the Zoo hahahha
All day.. Everyday Originally Posted by melannie_star
Ikr lol love it star eat it boo
Suiram did you say you were going to Europe for a couple of months? Maybe the Muslim Ban will get approved and you won't be able to come back. YOur passport from Buttfuckistan probably won't get you back into America. Here's hoping!!!! And I appreciate your saying that I Have a Posse. That makes me feel important.
If I was some type of magical flexible, yeah, I wouldn't mind trying (Err..my back hurts just thinking about it)

Say it was a realistic thing to do, it probably wouldn't be as pleasurable as someone else doing it for you :P

I mean, you'd rather have sex than jerk off wouldn't you?
Suiram did you say you were going to Europe for a couple of months? Maybe the Muslim Ban will get approved and you won't be able to come back. YOur passport from Buttfuckistan probably won't get you back into America. Here's hoping!!!! And I appreciate your saying that I Have a Posse. That makes me feel important. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Yep in August, and just wouldn't you like that smh boy!! Keep dreaming because that want happen sugar. And you having a posse doesn't make you important, it makes you a thug. Look up the word maverick.
If I was some type of magical flexible, yeah, I wouldn't mind trying (Err..my back hurts just thinking about it)

Say it was a realistic thing to do, it probably wouldn't be as pleasurable as someone else doing it for you :P

I mean, you'd rather have sex than jerk off wouldn't you? Originally Posted by AutumnSkyi
I'm not 100 percent sure About that A skyi, because I'm very good orally with the ladies, I think that if it was Possible, I could give myself some really great head.

There are days and times that I would rather jack off than fuck., it just depends on my mood. I do recall a time as a matter of fact, that the best Nut I ever bust in my life was with my hand actually. I haven't had any pussy or head that good since that night in Miami 5 years ago. I don't remember details, but I just know it was a feeling that I never felt and haven't since. Recently I just saw a provider here in Dallas, and she had the best pussy I have had in some years, but it still wasn't as good as my hand that night in MIA.
Silly negro - how'd you get access to the Internet? Originally Posted by TheEccie214

I think you meant Paki.
I think you meant Paki. Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
Tell em right, get it right Erica lol
Just suck a dick and see if you like it as much as you think you do. Get a ts so you feel less gay. If you do like it then take yoga till you can reach your own.

Problem solved.
  • =cP
  • 06-23-2017, 08:38 AM
I give myself ORAL all the time..... BY PAYING SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT!!
Just suck a dick and see if you like it as much as you think you do. Get a ts so you feel less gay. If you do like it then take yoga till you can reach your own.

Problem solved. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
No can do buddy I just like my OWN dick lol, but thanks for your wonderful post, you are a true gentleman.
No can do buddy I just like my OWN dick lol, but thanks for your wonderful post, you are a true gentleman. Originally Posted by suiram77

Just checking in to see if you got to suck a dick yet?