Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

• DSK
  • 07-19-2016, 10:40 PM
prolly from a speech from an older generation Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It sounded pretty boilerplate to me, but my guess is the whole thing was a CGI trick orchestrated by Obama's friends in Hollywood....in reality she said she hated liberals, because they are hateful little faggots....from reading her lips....
He has donated money to the Clintons bottom line he's a fucking fraud and if Gary Johnson is not on the liberatarian ticket I am voting for Hillary. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Gary Johnson & William Weld is on the Libertarian ticket and are 2% points needed to get into the debates.

That's one less vote for Hillary and Donald.
Melania Trump. who isn't running for anything, gives one speech that was probably written for her, and suddenly the Hillary voters are all about honesty, ethics and integrity.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
So plagiarism is ok ? Are you telling me if Hilary Clinton gives a speech and she plagiarizes that you dickwads wouldn't be all over it ? You are a liar if you believe otherwise.
I bet none of you dipshits yelling insults and deragatory comments to me wouldn't dare say it to my face. I don't think any of you want a 6'4" 255 of hot blooded Italian on your ass.
So plagiarism is ok ? Are you telling me if Hilary Clinton gives a speech and she plagiarizes that you dickwads wouldn't be all over it ? You are a liar if you believe otherwise. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Stephen R. Covey in his book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People listed the exact same principles in the exact same order as Mrs. Obama did as keys to success. He said "There is only one sure means of success. Number one, work hard for what you want in life. Number two, treat your word as your bond and always do what you say you're going to do. And number three, respect everyone and treat them with dignity even if you don't know them or agree with them. And always, always, take the opportunity to pass the values on to the next generation." So, if Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech then Michelle Obama plagiarized Stephen R. Covey.
Appreciate you clearing that up for the group.....most had no idea as to how much a 76 inch high pile of "hot-blooded" cow manure actually weighed. And now (thanks to you) we finally know

I bet none of you dipshits yelling insults and deragatory comments to me wouldn't dare say it to my face. I don't think any of you want a 6'4" 255 of hot blooded Italian on your ass. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I bet none of you dipshits yelling insults and deragatory comments to me wouldn't dare say it to my face. I don't think any of you want a 6'4" 255 of hot blooded Italian on your ass. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Really? How big is your pussy?

You sound like a fat piece of shit.

You're nothing but a loud mouth blogger..
So, you're a conservative, but you're voting for Hillary. Ok. And you think violence settles an argument. Ok. This is meant as an observation, and is not intended to be derogatory or insulting in any sense.

You're an asshole.

But that's just my observation.
Melania Trump
"My parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond, and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect,"

Michelle Obama
"Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them."

Melania Trump
"pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow, because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and the willingness to work for them."

Michelle Obama
"We want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."

the passages are similar, but they are not word for word exactly. only a section of is.

its not plagiarism, but it does appear that parts were lifted from another speech. and re-written.

copy catting is the sincerest form of flattery.

btw, I noticed that Obama & Clinton dodged the question about Melania's speech.
that's an unusually big camel toe Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She or whatever, either has a dick or a really big clit. You decide, lol.

Jim
I prefer petite girls personally.
Stephen R. Covey in his book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People listed the exact same principles in the exact same order as Mrs. Obama did as keys to success. He said "There is only one sure means of success. Number one, work hard for what you want in life. Number two, treat your word as your bond and always do what you say you're going to do. And number three, respect everyone and treat them with dignity even if you don't know them or agree with them. And always, always, take the opportunity to pass the values on to the next generation." So, if Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech then Michelle Obama plagiarized Stephen R. Covey. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Michelle Obama was (or is) an attorney. She is "supposed" to know better, if there is in fact something illegal and/or inappropriate in using what others say in a speech. (Although so is her husband an attorney (or was one .. he was even a "Constitutional Law professor"... and he's incompetent too).

Are they being held to a "lower" standard because ......._____________?

More affirmative action for the needy.
What is "woman"? Is that how you feel today? Or just for the current moment?

Do you "feel" that way about yourself often, or just occasionally? And does the feeling last for an extended period of time .... or just until you have completed using the newly assigned transgender "restroom"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lmao...! You're on a whore board and you have to ask what a woman is...you flunk 6th grade sex education, LoosieLexie? Wait...unless you're here for the transgenders...Makes sense now... (Psst...PM me...ill explain what a woman is.)

News flash: "Repubes are anxiously awaiting Willie Bill's speech about Hildabeast...hopefully written by the woman he didn't have sex with."
Lmao...! You're on a whore board and you have to ask what a woman is...you flunk 6th grade sex education, LoosieLexie? Wait...unless you're here for the transgenders...Makes sense now... (Psst...PM me...ill explain what a woman is.) Originally Posted by Prolongus
Pssssst: You're an idiot.

Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Trying explain to you what woman is ....
According to her biographers, she was a college dropout her freshman year,however she claims a college degree. Did she graduate from Trump U?