Since VM started a thread about oil prices I thought I would correct his narritive.

You brought your wife into a discussion...said she was an anthesiologist and that you listen to her antidotial evidence instead of scientific studies. Originally Posted by WTF
Little dick brought my wife in into the discussing why don't you say something face to face you monkey ass prick...talk is worthless...like you.
Why don't you say something disparaging to wife when I'm around...you up to the challenge??
Settle down twinkle toes.

Nobody wants to meet up at your favorite Gay bar to meet your so called Anesthesiologist "wife". Originally Posted by WTF
Talk is cheap you fucking price.
Fuckin A ! I feel the Holiday Cheer in this thread!
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 03:53 PM
Fuckin A ! I feel the Holiday Cheer in this thread! Originally Posted by winn dixie

bb1961 is shadow boxing his own shadow.

Evidently he can not remember his lie about his wife being a doctor, him bringing her up and now wants to fight everybody who is yanking his chain over his own stupidity.
... Lads, ... Can we QUIT this piss?!

### Salty
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
lolling

Not sure thats enough? We'll see?
He’s married?

To a girl?
He’s married?

To a girl? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

are you?
It's easy to talk bullshit... Originally Posted by bb1961
Yeah, you are proving that right now behind your keyboard, genius.

The simple fact that you are letting these guys get to you so much to make keyboard threats, tells me that you are a straight up featherweight trying to fight in a heavyweight division.

Go take that bullshit weak sauce somewhere else, grumpy the little elf.

Oh, and I wouldn't waste your time trying to play tough guy with me. I agree that talk is cheap so that's why I always say money talks and bullshit walks. I'm very clear that I'll meet anyone anywhere and my bets are a standard $100K to take your money to deliver the proper punishment to shit talkers.
are you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Are who?
My only unsolicited advice for the OP is to let this thread die. There was no place for thread to go but to spiral out of control and land in a trash dumpster.

It's similar to when hookers start threads to bad mouth a guy who writes a bad review about them. Her thread pretty much always turns to shit after a few posts, and then she is stuck defending her position and looking like a clown because she is so stubborn and stupid to not just stop and let the thread die.

Don't believe me? Go look at that election fraud clusterfuck of a thread. The OP won't drop it and it has turned into a complete comedy of errors to most who are remotely capable of rational thinking and to those who don't wear tin foil hats.
At least he didn’t threaten to kick your ass with his bare fists.
I imagine BB is the kinda guy that’s a cuck who enjoys seeing her bitchslapped in his presence. But hiding behind the keyboard he’s Mr. Fights.
At least he didn’t threaten to kick your ass with his bare fists. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'd love for nothing more for him to put a $100K on it and waste his time and money trying. Houston is only a 53 minute flight from Dallas on Southwest. That's a quick lucrative half day work trip for me. I've made those quick trips many times in the past but never for an easy $100K one hitter quitter punch to some fool on the internet who wants to throw hands with me and gives me his money after I give him a beating he'll never forget.