Providers over 50 ?

Fixed that for you Dallas, dear. And Dallas you rock, but I don't think of you ladies as older, just wonderful. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy

" I don't think of you ladies as older, just wonderful."

Where are all the men who think this way???? That is so awesome!
" I don't think of you ladies as older, just wonderful."

Where are all the men who think this way???? That is so awesome! Originally Posted by alluringava
+1.......you are the sweetest!
  • Gucci
  • 11-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Dallas, you are awesomely wonderful !
I am So Pleased to see the many many responses to my thread! Im glad you all enjoyed this one.
Happy Holiday everybody.
Im looking foward to meeting lots of snowbirds here in Myrtle Beach in 2013
and also the locals here and the surrounding states

update on my friend- she is considering massage but not ready for GFE, to each her own.
The day that my teeth are like the stars and come out only at night...is a sign that I may retire.
It would be interesting if we could search reviews by age 40-50+
Bet you wouldn't find any bad ones
Women are like wine, they only get better with age
Women are like wine, they only get better with age Originally Posted by tman1847
OMG! I am loving this thread! I'm an old fart, so a lady in her 40's or 50's is still robbing the cradle!

It was impossible to find "mature" providers where I used to live, so I think I've died and gone to heaven here in the Southwest! I have already enjoyed Kat's company and another lovely MILF lady, and after reading this thread, I am determined to meet Sweet n Little, Dallas Rain and Sandra Dee (in whatever order possible!!) If this continues, I won't even be able to carry my bucket list!

Rock on!
Women are like wine, they only get better with age Originally Posted by tman1847
P411 offers a search by age in their "advanced search" option.
Older Whisky, Younger Women, Faster Horses, and More Money.

Well yeah, but of course it is all relative. So I don't really want to spend the money on Older Whisky (which I define as older than my kids, which are about to hit their 40s), and instead of a faster horse, I went with one that has an ambling gait, like a Tennesee Walker type. More money? Well am about to shut it down and earn less, but guess it is as good as it has been. So that leaves only Younger Women. Hell, when you are mid 60s, they all are YOUNGER. Damn, life is good. With only a few exceptions, I try to avoid the under 30 crowd like the plague. 40, 50 no problem, just looking for the lady. Some are, some aren't.
Older Whisky, Younger Women, Faster Horses, and More Money.

Well yeah, but of course it is all relative. So I don't really want to spend the money on Older Whisky (which I define as older than my kids, which are about to hit their 40s), and instead of a faster horse, I went with one that has an ambling gait, like a Tennesee Walker type. More money? Well am about to shut it down and earn less, but guess it is as good as it has been. So that leaves only Younger Women. Hell, when you are mid 60s, they all are YOUNGER. Damn, life is good. With only a few exceptions, I try to avoid the under 30 crowd like the plague. 40, 50 no problem, just looking for the lady. Some are, some aren't. Originally Posted by ncrtt1
Kudos to the older ladies, just one question. How do you get it on more than once or twice a day. Im 42 and cant handle it more than that with the person I am with. I used to be more physically able. Whats your secret?
I for one haev appreciated the wonderful things that an older woman brings to the bedroom. Like wine, women get better with time. My SO is 13 years older than me, and we first met when i was 22 and she 35... a older woman understands her body and what she needs and wants They understand men better and typically have no issues witih telling us what/where/how/when to do those things that make them feel good. While I find younger women attractive, it is the ladies over 40 and into their 50's that get my motor running and keep my banana happy!!

HB
Kudos to the older ladies, just one question. How do you get it on more than once or twice a day. Im 42 and cant handle it more than that with the person I am with. I used to be more physically able. Whats your secret? Originally Posted by kymberlane
I think that I stay horny more than normal people so that helps me "keep my groove going"! I know that after a mind blowing session,I am reved up & ready to go again! After my last mfm session,I was horny as hell all week!!
lol
Kudos to the older ladies, just one question. How do you get it on more than once or twice a day. Im 42 and cant handle it more than that with the person I am with. I used to be more physically able. Whats your secret? Originally Posted by kymberlane
The only way I can explain it is I think I got in the wrong line when they were passing out sex drives, I saw the line of men and got in line with them

Its what motivates me to stay in shape and healthy so I can keep it up for as long as I can