Lebron James is a dumb cunt!

You have not seen "complete chaos" yet. Before COVID, things were going great. All these black kids are being killed on Biden's watch. Originally Posted by gnadfly
George Floyd
Briana Taylor
The guy in Atlanta who dozed off in his car at Wendy's drive thru, out wrestled two cops and took one their tasers and then was shot in back while running away.

All of these incidents happened under Trumps watch!!!!

In all three of these cases the victim never had a chance to go to court. The police acted as the judge, jury and executioner.

In the Brianna Taylor case, they got the search warrant illegally and one cop got fired for shooting up the wrong apartment.
Let them believe their silly fantasy that Trump won. You're not going to change their minds.
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Truer words were never stated. It does not matter how many audits turn up the same results (Trump lost) or how many lawsuits Trump loses. Trump was robbed!! No proof but that little fact does not matter.
Truer words were never stated. It does not matter how many audits turn up the same results (Trump lost) or how many lawsuits Trump loses. Trump was robbed!! No proof but that little fact does not matter. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

NCSWIC
Truer words were never stated. It does not matter how many audits turn up the same results (Trump lost) or how many lawsuits Trump loses. Trump was robbed!! No proof but that little fact does not matter. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
+1

The eccie repubtards are like Jack Nicholsen in the movie "A Few Good Men" they can't handle the truth.
gnadfly, did I hit a nerve? I don't remember learning how to count election ballots as part of the CPA exam. It is not really dealing with SOX, going concerns and other boring shit so I guess they just didn't bother to teach us that because a high school graduate could do that. That's kind of a bit below my pay grade. LOL

No proof but that little fact does not matter. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The proof is that Trump said he was robbed of the election and that is good enough for his sheep to believe because they believe everything that dummy dipshit Trump and Fox News say.
gnadfly, did I hit a nerve? I don't remember learning how to count election ballots as part of the CPA exam. It is not really dealing with SOX, going concerns and other boring shit so I guess they just didn't bother to teach us that because a high school graduate could do that. That's kind of a bit below my pay grade. LOL

The proof is that Trump said he was robbed of the election and that is good enough for his sheep to believe everything that dummy dipshit Trump says. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Give us a brief tutorial on Sarbanes/ Oxly in your own words!!!!
we just want a full investigation to prove us wrong

what are they afraid of?

and we want safeguards protecting the value of every persons vote

what are they afraid of?
That’s what you “just want?”

You”ve had months to prove yourself right and failed in every court and at every turn.
well well well, right out of the box

cant handle it huh?

its never been looked at, but slowly now its beginning to be
Trump never insulted anyone? He told Ted Cruz that his wife was ugly. Originally Posted by adav8s28
So what, Cruz was an opponent. He didn't do that to the voting public, unless of course a lowlife came to his Rallies and caused trouble.
I just watched another video of her. She was like a crazy charging rhino in that video. She was just seeing red. That cop only had seconds to make a decision. If she was in a swinging motion that high with a knife and was going for that terrified person's neck, that cop definitely made the right decision to end the threat. He's there to serve and protect. He did just that. He did the job he signed up for just fine IMO. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I haven't seen any mention of the black guy in the video. If my eyes didn't deceive me, after that first girl was knocked to the ground by the knife-weilder, a black guy starts kicking her in the head, several times. The camera quickly pans away, where we see the shooting moments later.

That black guy was fortunate there was an active Stabber to shoot. I wouldn't shed a tear if the cop had emptied his bullets into that wanna be Kick Boxer.
knife wielding video... they were a bunch of people there who could have stopped the fight. they didn't. why?

I suspect that they didn't give a shit what was happening. was it entertaining for them to watch them fight?

there was a twitter post explaining that there have been knife fights between blacks for years, police weren't needed.
well well well, right out of the box

cant handle it huh?

its never been looked at, but slowly now its beginning to be Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Arebt you still waiting for them to find the 3,000,000 illegal Clinton votes from 2016?

You can’t prove a lie is true because is isn’t and will never be true.

But you knew that, right?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Arebt you still waiting for them to find the 3,000,000 illegal Clinton votes from 2016?

You can’t prove a lie is true because is isn’t and will never be true.

But you knew that, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, because it didn’t matter.