Beto Crowds Double Trumps Rally Size in El Paso

here ya go....

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Famly photos are off topic.
Originally Posted by bamscram

Originally Posted by bamscram
Excellent comparison between a fat slob and a fit athlete
Is that one of the days Trump poopooed his pants?
I'm still waiting for you to point out where I said "gay people should kill themselves" Go ahead - show me. I wanna see how you respond when you can't find it.

Our local "fake southern belle" racist right on time

to bad hes not a jew then you could "stand" for him Originally Posted by themystic
Is that everyone (he's skipped out on the final invoice)....?...or just specifically you in your case....?

Not trying to poke the bear here, mystic....all your bullet points (for the most point) were pretty good. This one just stood out to me this morning as I enjoy a second cup o' joe..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Thanks CB. Even when Im mad at you or trying to save your soul I still remember what you said about meeting in the conference room and working out problems. That's so true in my personal life. Im still practicing on line . I hope that Trump makes it into a 2nd term. I just don't think you boys (snowflakes) could handle it if he doesn't. He won't complete it. The end of Trump is the end of the GOP. Like everything he gets involved with he destroys it. PS: Ill get you out of purgatory quickly CB
Excellent comparison between a fat slob and a fit athlete
Is that one of the days Trump poopooed his pants? Originally Posted by themystic
Trump could give Obama a stroke a hole and still beat him. If Obama is such a fit athlete why does he smoke so much?
I'll play some music while waiting for Mystic to respond to my question. He likes to say things but when ask to back it up he can't. He is a hate spreader.
Beto will never have this kind of support.

https://youtu.be/zarvRldszWs
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS RALLY SONG BY HENRY DAVIS
Let’s see “ Beto’s “ home town... I’ve heard many different accounts, Let’s see, Loser Democrat... he’s a punk, stands for nothing, a fool... a drunken fool @ one point @ least one night, I’m not believing Beto’s side!!!

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Sure proud of your son, only one n the family who is computer savvy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJoanyK2Ivw

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

She lost IB, even with your vote, get over it.
Where was the want-to-be-Mexican born because he went to school in Madison county VA UP NORTH ? I'm confused again,,,
Where was the want-to-be-Mexican born because he went to school in Madison county VA UP NORTH ? I'm confused again,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Kenya
That's IT?

FYI: I'm not "debating" Mr. Austin-Want-A-Be!

It's call "wannabe" smart one. If you're gonna name call at least learn how to spell it correctly. ANd I still to this day have no clue what you mean by that anyway. But hey if it makes you feel like you are actually getting to me with that stupid shit then by all means knock yourself out.

The only "debating" you do on here is MasterBating! And making outrageous political predictions.

It's spelled "Masturbating" smart one. You fucken suck at this let me tell you.

Beto won Travis County, Texas?

And he got beaten by Cruz? Biden's a two-time loser also.

Biden couldn't even beat Obaminable with his "If you don't vote for me you're a racist campaign"!

Yeah well neither could McCain or Romney. And Trump wouldn't stand a chance against Obama

^^^^ ... That's not "debating"! That's just telling it like IT WAS! Originally Posted by LexusLover
First learn how to spell smart one, then try to tell it like it is...