Provider Committment!

Looks can be deceiving......ijs.

So we are agreed.......we take Bristol and Kaylen in exchange for Jemma, Brooke and a TBD.......we have to have a Houston conference to fight over who the TBD is going to be.

Is sending someone from the spider hole an option? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I would be glad to leave Houston, but sadly I cannot. I just wish there was some real gentlemens, who actually respected women, in this city instead of these blood sucking pricks that constantly talk mess on here about every girls flaws. No one is perfect!

FYI you can't exchange me. I'm not your property dearhunter!
But you keep doing it over and over again. Originally Posted by boardman
Excuse me!? NO...no I haven't! I've repeatedly stated over and over that my attitude is based on how you treat me! I'm only nice to those who are nice to me. Therefore if I have a bad rep for anything...attitude wise...it's because of the guy himself! So don't you dare sit there and say I do it over and over again...because you do NOT know me and I suggest you leave me the hell alone!
So we are agreed.......we take Bristol and Kaylen in exchange for Jemma, Brooke and a TBD.......we have to have a Houston conference to fight over who the TBD is going to be. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Dude...that TBD better be a first round or high second round pick...the Houston farm system blows goats right now and no talent is in the pipeline...
Jemma, you could thinck of yourself as a..........Biggio.......yeah, that's it.......you are like Craig Biggio......as consistant as the day is long.......and you are being traded to the KC Royals.........heh.
Wakeup and Boardman....you have been warned, her apology to you two, has now been officially taken off the table.

So there, take that, lol

Have no idea what the background story....but always nice to have another outsider into our "quiet" city forum, lol
That means her apology to the rest of Houston is still in tact.........sweet.

See, if Bristol would just apologize to the KC fucktards for NCNSing half of the metroplex.......she wouldn't get traded to the Astros.......heh.
You 'tards from Texas just "Jemma-fucked" this thread all to hell - if I were Bristol, I would send you a PM of thanks as this thread will never be on topic again now . . . ijs.
I put it back on track
DH, seriously, it's Jemma - this fucker is derailed.
twat-blocker........I'm trying to do a deal here....we will even throw in a truck load of real BBQ......ijs.
Jemma is a female boardman ... everything is about her/him.
You 'tards from Texas just "Jemma-fucked" this thread all to hell - if I were Bristol, I would send you a PM of thanks as this thread will never be on topic again now . . . ijs. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
+1, though she wasnt going to clear anything up anyways. I believe it is definately gotten better with Jemma anyways.
I do commence her for following up on all statements made about her and infact apologizing for "what she did" whatever that was. Derailed or not the Locomotive is pulling right along the track!
You are you talking about?
Does she site search her name every day or something? Wasn't she supposed to retire in December? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

She was going to retire but she decided to hang loose until she can hook up with you.

LMK when your plane gets in & DD will pick you up.
DD is a limo driver?