P411 Opinions

Great we now have multiple personality disorder to deal with. This keeps getting better with each post

Sophia is to P411 as oil is to water. As long as you are connected to her, I don't think you can expect anything from them. If you want to know more about that, I suggest you ask your manager.

Further, I (and others I'm sure) believe that you actually are Sophia, at least for a few hours a day. You post like her, behave like her, spell like her, etc. Then some time around mid-afternoon, all that stops and you magically become a different person. (Another Sophia-like behavior...) If that's not the case, if she has no access to your eccie account, then I guess I'm the asshole. It wouldn't be the first time and I will readily apologize.

Either way, this silly "I just don't get it" act is getting tiresome. On the one hand, you want us to believe you are a smart, sophisticated woman of class and style -- at least that's what your showcase claims. And on the other, you are having trouble understand how a very simple screening tool works and how you go about using it, despite it having been explained in explicit detail. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Hey T, I've been on P411 for years and am a lifetime member. Never once have I HAD to show ID to a provider on there. Gina sets up her P411 IDs so that IF you do have to show ID to a provider, who requests it completely on her own, then some numbers and letters will match up so the provider can verify that it is you.

Feel free to not join, or sign up as you see fit, but I don't want you making a decision based on incorrect info. Feel free to PM me and I'll give you a way to contact me to answer any questions you may have about it.
There You have it BYE BYE angelinadreamsofp411, and getting provider status here isn't fool proof and we all know it. Dont You have some air brushing to return to? Has Your make up artist ever done Broadway? The Pool Picture looks a lot like Cats.

Originally Posted by subcilla

I'm not being mean to you...
well, that's that. There are other avenues that you can take. True p4 is by far the easiest and most respected. Gina runs a great service. But is not the end of all. Go to the ladies area for more concise info.

Damn, post 1700! I would thank ibe, but he wouldn't get that message. So here's flowers to myself. My favs

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
for bring so kind and informative.
Further, I (and others I'm sure) believe that you actually are Sophia, at least for a few hours a day. You post like her, behave like her, spell like her, etc. Then some time around mid-afternoon, all that stops and you magically become a different person. (Another Sophia-like behavior...) Originally Posted by enderwiggin
No disrespect toward AD, I know her from years, back but I totally agree.
Brooke - you know me....
Someone is pounding it..........
I'm on p411 and give it to providers who accept it. The provider usually still contacts the other providers who gave me my ok's. I still provide additional info if needed, frankly if a woman is willing to share her body with me I don't mind letting her know my name, after all we're both taking risk. It's like the night I met a girl at a bar and was too drunk to remember her name and the sex in the morning.

This way I at least remember the sex.