Record Setting Pop's N O's?

• jwood
  • 01-21-2011, 06:52 AM
My record is 4 times in 2 hrs. yesterday. My legs are really weak today.
I had a guy pop 5 times once...but it was a 1.5hr session..... Originally Posted by Valerie
I might pop that many times or more with you Valerie!!!

You're hot!
I might pop that many times or more with you Valerie!!!

You're hot! Originally Posted by deedeedoe62
LOL....Thank you...

I was on a mission at that appointment, when someone tells me they can only pop X amount of times, I always try and break their record hehe...Who doesn't fancy a good challenge anyway?
  • jwood
  • 01-21-2011, 08:36 AM
Valerie, as good as you look I bet I could pop 5 times for you! lol
  • MC
  • 01-21-2011, 10:23 AM
Most pops I've ever had was 3 in a 45 min session that was pretty much all BBBJTCCIMNQBS.
Most pops I've ever had was 3 in a 45 min session that was pretty much all BBBJTCCIMNQBS. Originally Posted by MC
  • MC
  • 01-21-2011, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by London Rayne
Thank you, thank you. *takes a bow*

Make sure to send me a message if you ever consider traveling to upstate NY.
Most pops I've ever had was 3 in a 45 min session that was pretty much all BBBJTCCIMNQBS. Originally Posted by MC
I bet that gal had a sore jaw after 45 mins of BBBJ... lol

I know the underside of my tounge gets sore after about 20 mins of DATY.
^ Tell me about it!!
I can easily give a bj for 90 min. and keep on going...FS is another story lol.
  • MC
  • 01-21-2011, 07:33 PM
I bet that gal had a sore jaw after 45 mins of BBBJ... lol

I know the underside of my tounge gets sore after about 20 mins of DATY. Originally Posted by Biggayal
Yeah I'm sure she was lol. I really wish I knew how to get back in touch with her.

I can easily give a bj for 90 min. and keep on going...FS is another story lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I am satisfied with one pop and seldom capable of two. However in a recent session with my SO / ATF I managed to help her along to 8 in about 45 mimutes. She was apparently very grateful and showed me that with the proper attention I could manage a second one. Left me a bit wobbly for a short time.
I can easily give a bj for 90 min. and keep on going.... Originally Posted by London Rayne
This just put me over the top!! Thanks London!! Now Valerie has a new record to shoot for when she sees me!!!
LOL....Thank you...

I was on a mission at that appointment, when someone tells me they can only pop X amount of times, I always try and break their record hehe...Who doesn't fancy a good challenge anyway? Originally Posted by Valerie
Wow, we've got to hook up. I like a good challenge as well. Think you can get me off 6 or 7 times? Might take 90 min or so
This just put me over the top!! Thanks London!! Now Valerie has a new record to shoot for when she sees me!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Dang sorry Val lmao! I highly doubt any guy is going to last 90 min. without popping lmao....right.