Theres ALWAYS a fox in the hen house..

and also too, i had previously said that SURE! if ive been seeing this gent for a while and i KNOW him sexually like thisand have become comfortable and we have built that relationship, sure BBBJ is probably going to be an option.
i do not agree.
you say youll be a bit miffed if she offers BBBJ and decides to do covered? well id be a bit "miffed" too if i didnt do CBJ and got some of someones party favors from the last provider they saw. and by party favors i mean disease...... so... YMMV
  • Sire
  • 09-18-2012, 12:59 PM
I appreciate the compliment however, she does have nicer tits. Originally Posted by MISS1402
Wow. You're right. 2868 does have spectacular tits!
This is too fucking funny lol. Originally Posted by MISS1402
i am not in an agency I am independent. and being clean is AN AMAZING PLUS! props to you Homer. i LOVE IT when a gentleman comes in like the cleanest tiger in the jungle! mmmm! HOWEVER, when i am about to perform and i notice a rash or a bump or something not quite right....it should be up to my discretion whether or not to BBBJ or CBJ. ya know? i think we are talking two types of clean. haha. no but seriously guys that show up clean, smelling good, fresh, and trimmed and groomed have a far better chance or BBBJ. i have no disagreements with you when it comes to showing up clean in that sense. Originally Posted by MISS2868

Tic Tok it's about to strike midnight on all you miss's so go jump back into your pumpkin.
thanks they are natural
  • Sire
  • 09-18-2012, 01:01 PM
you say youll be a bit miffed if she offers BBBJ and decides to do covered? well id be a bit "miffed" too if i didnt do CBJ and got some of someones party favors from the last provider they saw. and by party favors i mean disease...... so... YMMV Originally Posted by MISS2868
So what you're saying is, YMMV, because YOU are able to tell if someone has another providers "Party Favors" (stupid description of diseases, by the way), on his cock or not?

Seriously??? I'm impressed.

How about if I send you a picture of my big cock for you to inspect before I book an appt with you? Would that suffice? I can assure you, I'm quite tidy.
Besides who but a cocky fox in the hen house would post a thread entitled "There's always a fox in the hen house"
i NEVER said i can tell if someone has a disease. out of all my post that i have posted the collective statement is this: ITS BETTER to be safe and use YMMV between BBBJ and CBJ than to just suck every swinging dick that sits in front of my face. IN CASE (safety first kiddos) there is something present it is best to use my best judgment. it disturbs me that so many of the hobby-ists and providers have no concern for the ramifications of BBBJ when you dont use YMMV!
im a Taurus..... im kind of saucy
oh sire
  • Sire
  • 09-18-2012, 01:14 PM
and also too, i had previously said that SURE! if ive been seeing this gent for a while and i KNOW him sexually like thisand have become comfortable and we have built that relationship, sure BBBJ is probably going to be an option. Originally Posted by MISS2868
So, you're looking for a relationship? Oh ok.

Maybe you shouldn't be in this business.
So, you're looking for a relationship? Oh ok.

Maybe you shouldn't be in this business. Originally Posted by Sire

Why are you arguing with marco like he's a she. Of course it might be one of the ladies also but it's all bs in any case and a joke.

I remember a thread just like this a while back from a provider who said these exact same things but wasn't anonymous.

Does anyone have a guess who that was???????????????
hmmmmm? did i say that? tisk tisk Sire you should know not to assume anything. relationships dont pay c'mon now. i may be a providers and a woman who likes her money but that doesnt mean i dont know how to be safe referring back to my original post YMMV for BBBJ)
I encourage all providers to speak up on their thoughts and exchange feedback with everyone. especially if they have any thoughts on YMMV concerning BBBJ.