Chauvin gets 22.5 years!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!

When did I say it's hard to understand?

I said Derek Chauvin is a Super Hero. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Case in point.
If you read this thread, only a few contributions actually have to do with the sentencing of Derek Chauvin. Mostly racially charged epithets, teeth gnashing and the obligatory provocations.

That means it strikes painfully deep in the psyche of the ECCIE branch of the Trump cult.

Race, gender, sexuality, science, unlike the economy, Defense, infrastructure and (to a minor extent) health care, are far more seminal issues to the cult of Trump.

Hence the wholesale effort to deflect, divert, deny, etc. anything that doesn’t follow the Qorrect narrative. It breaks their conditioning and they go all primal and shit...
If you read this thread, only a few contributions actually have to do with the sentencing of Derek Chauvin. Mostly racially charged epithets, teeth gnashing and the obligatory provocations.

That means it strikes painfully deep in the psyche of the ECCIE branch of the Trump cult.

Race, gender, sexuality, science, unlike the economy, Defense, infrastructure and (to a minor extent) health care, are far more seminal issues to the cult of Trump.

Hence the wholesale effort to deflect, divert, deny, etc. anything that doesn’t follow the Qorrect narrative. It breaks their conditioning and they go all primal and shit... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Should I? Nah too easy!

Oh well??

russia russia russia

bahahahahhahaha
Another case in point.

Another case in point.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please tell us if and where the "other case" is?

And what case?
GOTCHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSH
Maybe I just don't like George Floyd, and I'm glad he's dead.

As far as Chauvin, he's a super hero who sacrificed his freedom to kill the retard.

He saved the world.
Maybe I just don't like George Floyd, and I'm glad he's dead.

As far as Chauvin, he's a super hero who sacrificed his freedom to kill the retard.

He saved the world. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You are on stupidity level 1000.
I've been thinking

Maybe its time I took a break

And got out of this hobby.
Derek is my hero. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Do aspire to follow in his footsteps?
Do aspire to follow in his footsteps? Originally Posted by Levianon17
How? George Floyd is already dead.
How? George Floyd is already dead. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Well why don't you join your local Police Dept. I am pretty sure you'll encounter a "George Floyd" Type.
Well why don't you join your local Police Dept. I am pretty sure you'll encounter a "George Floyd" Type. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No. I hate specifically the crowned idiot George Floyd, not "George Floyds," "George Floyd-Types" or black people.

Derek killed the king of retards.

And I thank him for it.

There's nothing more to be done.
No. I hate specifically the crowned idiot George Floyd, not "George Floyds," "George Floyd-Types" or black people.

Derek killed the king of retards.

And I thank him for it.

There's nothing more to be done. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I am a bit curious, what is it specifically about George Floyd that you're singling him out?
He's a political tool.

I don't care that Derek got sentenced 20 years in prison.
I wouldn't care if he got 2 years, or no years.
I didn't watch the trial.
I'm not into this public hanging bullshit.
Or idolizing some retarded person.