Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

Keep the racial stereotypes out of the thread.

If your going to get a warning or infraction for racial stereotyping. At least get it correct. "Towel Heads" is in reference to a different race normally Not Indian. Google is your friend before making some comments. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Why are racial stereotypes not allowed? They are based upon fact.
Bet your bat phone is ringing off the hook for appointments, THN.
It comes under the old saying, "Any press is good press."
Marketing at its finest.

I'm lining up! Originally Posted by micktoz
Lol. I hardly have time to provide anymore anyway. I'm just having fun with it. I've had to sit thru some boring training meetings today though so this has been a fun way to pass the time. Me and my stincky pussy are super amused.
Attached Images File Type: jpg blameobama.jpg (35.9 KB, 401 views)
Why don't you tell us your previous handles? Then maybe we can understand your real agenda here. Originally Posted by TinMan
I was going to place my bets until on eccie214.

Surely mods can check the IP address?
I was going to place my bets until on eccie214.

Surely mods can check the IP address? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Feel free my dear, this is my only current handle...you know a thing or two about multiple handles don't you? Chicago still not showing you enough love to keep you busy?

You're not far off thinking it was me as I could have seen me doing that but my comments are normally based on fact and she really is meticulous about her hygiene. And to be honest, my butt hurt over her is pretty much gone.
I've got no idea why I'm going to say this other than I've snorted beer out through my nose 5 or 6 times while reading this whole damn thread.

OP, I just have to ask, like others have - why?
is it just 'cause you can?

THN (doin' my best impression of a finger snappin' young attitudinal black girl) YOU GO GIRL.
and don't jump me about stereotypes, get a fucking grip.

and one other thing, people are fuckin' crazy for gorganzola (sic) cheese.
you ever smelled that gawd awful room clearing shit?
THN I would love to give you a taste test...blind fold me and come sit on my face! I have faith Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Only if I can binge on asparagus first. Originally Posted by THN

and one other other thing, some one mentioned bird bath before the next client.

check this out, a long time ago we used to go to Del Rio/Ciuadad Acuna to see la chica locas. they loved us long blond haired young gringos. 'eres mi vatto especial' or something like that.

the girls had a wash tub in the corner of the room, with a douche bag hanging there.
I doubt there was anything but water in it. The wash tub had (what used to be) sudsy water in it from probably 6 am.

when us 16 year olds finished our 2-3 minutes of flat out animal luv making with chica muy hermosa, the girls would go squat in the wash tub, sponge off and douche using all the same water.
then go out to the bar and take another young gringo to heaven.

I'm sure the smell of sex was all over the place, but I only recall one time when I smelled a stinky pussy
I guess my dirty balls will fit right in with all this stinky pussy.
My awesome bidet helps to keep the smelly balls away
My awesome bidet helps to keep the smelly balls away Originally Posted by mrredcat43
first time I saw one, I thought it was a broken fuckin' toilet squirting water all over everywhere.
A bidet is like kryptonite to stincky pussy.
A bidet is like kryptonite to stincky pussy. Originally Posted by THN
what you think would happen if we discovered that bidet has another meaning in pre-medieval French of 'my face'.
Feel free my dear, this is my only current handle...you know a thing or two about multiple handles don't you? Chicago still not showing you enough love to keep you busy?

You're not far off thinking it was me as I could have seen me doing that but my comments are normally based on fact and she really is meticulous about her hygiene. And to be honest, my butt hurt over her is pretty much gone. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Did my post really need to illicit a two paragraph response?

Multiple handles, eh? Oh, the egg will be on your face soon.