Calling all veteran providers and clients-help me figure this one out!

Would it be acceptable, even though we've never met, to say I Love You Reese! LOL What a refreshing point of view... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
+1. Never met her either, but I certainly wish for someone who thinks like that in the real world.
One thing I will say.. If I start to feel like we are friends..I will no longer accept money from you. Which means we also can't f*uck anymore. And as friends we have to do dumb shit like shopping for antiques and going to see chick flicks... (The longer, the better!!)
And you also have to help me move...and I have some really really heavy shit. And I move a ton!
Friend stuff Originally Posted by Maggie_May
And this is why it's better to pay for it. . .
  • DSK
  • 04-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the advice and comments thus far. Keeping it in perspective is what I failed to do! Live and learn! Originally Posted by zipster
Sorry about this but you asked for it. I read the last twenty reviews of yours, or at least skimmed them over, and the thing that stood out to me is how over the top your reviews are. The girl probably was flattered at first, but then figured out how easy you are to please, so she just no longer had the excitement of a challenge.
Every girl you are with seems like they are the greatest - you are too easy to please, and so the girls think you are sweet, and that is the kiss of death. Move on to the next girl, seems like you will be happy with her, too.
Sorry about this but you asked for it. I read the last twenty reviews of yours, or at least skimmed them over, and the thing that stood out to me is how over the top your reviews are. The girl probably was flattered at first, but then figured out how easy you are to please, so she just no longer had the excitement of a challenge.
Every girl you are with seems like they are the greatest - you are too easy to please, and so the girls think you are sweet, and that is the kiss of death. Move on to the next girl, seems like you will be happy with her, too. Originally Posted by DSK
With all due respect DSK, my reviews are over the top because the experiences with each provider was! I don't always post reviews, but when I do, the experiences were well worth posting a good review on that particular provider. If the experience is just ho-hum, I usually won't post a review. Every provider that I've reviewed has been great!!!

To say I'm easy to please is incorrect. I only choose to see providers who are respected and thought highly of. Otherwise I'd still be chasing babes on backpage! If the next new provider I see is amazing, look for another "over the top" review, because that's what kind of experience it was! Happy hobbying!!
Im not sure pussy rules the world. However, it certainly rules my world Ms Foster Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I'm not sure it does either, I've just heard that rumor.
But hey, something so wonderful should rule the world... Pussy could defeat evil..if everyone would just partake.

+1. Never met her either, but I certainly wish for someone who thinks like that in the real world. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Women who think like that do exist in the hobby and real world. I'm proof, because I certainly stand by everything I said, in the hobby and out.
Yes, I know. Pussy rules the world.

This way of thinking is why most marriages and relationships don't work, in my opinion. I have many more attributes, than my pussy, that make me valuable.

I have fucked several guys in my life for free, no strings attached, prior to hobbying and during.. No dinner, no movie, no jewelry, no gas money, no drama, no emotional feelings, just some really good sex.

I never understood why women think their body parts are any more important than a mans. Sure a woman can go outside and scream " I want some dick" and have men running to take care of her and a man may have to work a little bit harder for it...but him sharing his dick with me, is just as awesome as me sharing my pussy with him.

My worth isn't determined by how much I can sell myself for, hobby or otherwise. His dick is just as important as my pussy. IF I decide to share that with another person and not profit from it...that doesn't make me worth any less than any other woman. It just makes me REAL.

Back on topic:

Boundaries are important. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Ms Reese just touched my heart with her wisdom.
I love you ms Reese.

CG
I have fucked several guys in my life for free, no strings attached, prior to hobbying and during.. No dinner, no movie, no jewelry, no gas money, no drama, no emotional feelings, just some really good sex.
==>pmd: i agree - there are lots of people in the real world who enjoy sexual activities.
many moons ago, i ran w/ a crowd of about 20 people - singles and couples. we would have nite or weekend parties where you could get it on most any which way you wanted w/ any willing/consenting person(s). def no strings attached. we did that several times a year for about 3 yrs until people started moving out of dallas. have yet to find such a crowd again.
that's the trick - figuring out who in the real world would enjoy NSA delites.

I never understood why women think their body parts are any more important than a mans. Sure a woman can go outside and scream " I want some dick" and have men running to take care of her and a man may have to work a little bit harder for it...but him sharing his dick with me, is just as awesome as me sharing my pussy with him.

My worth isn't determined by how much I can sell myself for, hobby or otherwise. His dick is just as important as my pussy. IF I decide to share that with another person and not profit from it...that doesn't make me worth any less than any other woman. It just makes me REAL.
...: Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Ms Foster,
talk about equality!! that is such a great attitude to have - each of us are important, beautiful, powerful, and different!
just wish more people in this world would understand that!!

Im not sure pussy rules the world. However, it certainly rules my world Ms Foster Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I'm not sure it does either, I've just heard that rumor.
But hey, something so wonderful should rule the world... Pussy could defeat evil..if everyone would just partake.
==>pmd: i wish more people in this world would realize how much great sex, great food, great beverages, great music & great conversations they could enjoy if they put aside their narrow minded opinions about each other and/or quit killing each other.

Never met her (Reese Foster) either, but I certainly wish for someone who thinks like that in the real world. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Women who think like that do exist in the hobby and real world. I'm proof, because I certainly stand by everything I said, in the hobby and out. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
hmmmmm, maybe i should move down towards houston to see if i could strike up a "real world" relationship w/ Ms Foster.
Zipster,

First of all you seem like a generally good dude. I have read your posts before and your intentions seem good. If this is how you like to hobby keep doing it. It's your coin. Eventually you will find providers who will work with you.

As far as her stopping the texts back and forth, not totally sure but I have a few guesses.

First would be you are not spending enough for her to text back and forth. If you are seeing her often then this wouldn't make sense but the obvious reason would be this

Second, she has other obligations and does not have the time for you. Maybe she did before and doesn't now

Third, she is doing well and doesn't need to keep texting you as she is tired of it

That's all I could really think of

There are some really awesome providers out there. Just keep looking and you will find what you want. As long as you are respectful, which you seem like you are, keep doing what you are doing and eventually you will find the provider that will connect with you

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!
@reesefoster so why are you here?? You should be married since you have all the answers. Or somewhere fucking any man who wants to fuck you with nothing in return.
OP the real truth of the matter is that you are just too well endowed and she doesn't want to say anything about needing a week to physically recover from your last session together. You put her out of commission which means lost income.

Now is that the kinda truth you were hoping for? Sure goes down better huh?

You have to remember that in the hobby whining puppies that follow providers around don't usually get coddled for very long.
They quickly get ignored or worse kicked to the curb.

Screw it. Wag your tail and move on to the next. You'll get lots more tail with a wagging tail.

Not implying you're a dog. It's just my half assed attempt at a humorous analogy.
Thanks! I appreciate your input DMan. There are other providers that I have similar friendships with. We stay in contact, but not every day with endless texts, emails, etc. With this particular provider, it wasn't like I was texting and calling her endlessly each day. We stayed in contact once or twice a week maybe, just to wish each other a good day or week or to talk about stuff in our personal lives that each of us had going on.
Any of the other regular providers I see, will tell you that I'm not overly obsessive with my contact with them. Thanks again for advice from a hobby veteran!!! Happy hobbying!!
OP the real truth of the matter is that you are just too well endowed and she doesn't want to say anything about needing a week to physically recover from your last session together. You put her out of commission which means lost income.

Now is that the kinda truth you were hoping for? Sure goes down better huh?

You have to remember that in the hobby whining puppies that follow providers around don't usually get coddled for very long.
They quickly get ignored or worse kicked to the curb.

Screw it. Wag your tail and move on to the next. You'll get lots more tail with a wagging tail.

Not implying you're a dog. It's just my half assed attempt at a humorous analogy. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Lol!! That's what I initially thought it was!! Thanks for adding some comic relief to the thread!
One thing I will say.. If I start to feel like we are friends..I will no longer accept money from you. Which means we also can't f*uck anymore. And as friends we have to do dumb shit like shopping for antiques and going to see chick flicks... (The longer, the better!!)
And you also have to help me move...and I have some really really heavy shit. And I move a ton!
Friend stuff Originally Posted by Maggie_May
The best answer so far...

We don't even fuck non hobby guys for free so this is the dumbest idea ever. Sex is never ever free and if it is the woman does not know her worth
Smh Originally Posted by lily blake
LMFAO

This way of thinking is why most marriages and relationships don't work, in my opinion. I have many more attributes, than my pussy, that make me valuable.

Back on topic:

Boundaries are important. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I'm sorry but you sound like a slut and not a prostitute! Real my ass...

A pussy is way more important than any dick...sorry but it is! Ratio of dick sellers to pussy sellers is like what, 1:10! So push your BS to the side and actually be REAL!
I'm sorry but you sound like a slut and not a prostitute! Real my ass...

A pussy is way more important than any dick...sorry but it is! Originally Posted by BDS
Sorry but I disagree...dicks come with a wallet.
What would your career here be without the wallet...?

Hey...we're all laughing here...aren't we? Hope so... ;-)
A pussy is way more important than any dick...sorry but it is! Ratio of dick sellers to pussy sellers is like what, 1:10! So push your BS to the side and actually be REAL! Originally Posted by BDS
You must have not had any GOOD DICK lately

11008258_436853363131370_293228563_n.jpg

10570109_457506027748465_550128187_n.jpg

MjAxMy00Y2NiMTcxYTBhNzViYzNm.png

image.png

frabz-I-need-to-leave-him-But-the-dick-is-too-good-09291e.jpg

she-can-t-keep-calm-because-the-dick-too-good.png

Zipster my brother...if you're having problems moving on from your provider friend, "the title" of the book below might help you

book-cover-500pixels.jpg