So....... Where were we?

Attachment 461392 Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

Illuminati / Sir Hardin Thicke.... you're next! LOL 7 likes that's just you and Illuminate with all your handles!
7 people Mikey? Wow!!!!!! SL and I have something you don't. .... an audience of hundreds that read what we have to say. ..
  • tzv13
  • 10-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Your still here RockerRick!!! Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

You're.
  • ztonk
  • 10-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Gentlemen...

As entertaining as you each think you are with your jabs and personal attacks and name calling and false allegations... could we possibly get back to the topic of the thread?

I'd hate to have to start handing out points for thread hijacking, insulting remarks, unnecessary rudeness, and general disrespect for others, but I've got a lot of time on my hands this weekend and would be happy to help you guys out... You know I love you all so much!

ztonk
Z,
I looks like there is nothing else to say on the original topic if all the posters spend their time bickering.

Stick a fork in this one, it's done.

Time to close and move on,
BB
I don't think this thread had a topic to begin with Other than "Hey! Look at me!!!"
You say I lack credibility when it is you who lacks it.

Everyone on the board knows that you post misinformation. You are the one who runs the bareback forum. You admitted that you bareback. You have the information on how to trick ladies to get their junk wet.

What were you doing on the bareback forum in the first place? Yeah! That explains everything!!!! We all know it's you. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Yes I like so much credibility that everybody feels the need to read what I have to post right?

In most people tend to realize that I don't see providers much over the last several years and have no reason to be involved in anything to do with a bareback forum.

Come on Dante. Just own it! You have the right to enjoy sex the way you want to as well as the right to communicate with other guys that enjoy bareback just like you do.

What really has you upset all the time are a few of us that can afford to see who we want to when we want to and have a much more enjoyable lifestyle then you do as a result.

You seem to obsess over still looking every time that he has something to say

Come on Dante. You've been upset with m since I shared some of your posts from the bareback forum with some of the guys and girls and let it be known that u were the guy behind the whole thing advising other guys on how to get what they want sometimes without even asking for it. Which is really the only thing I have a problem with

There is no shortage of women that will provide bareback for a price and if that's what floats your boat Dante just own it.

For those that don't realize it in referring to Mike Bronski as Dante I'm pointing out that before Mike Vronski he used to call himself Dante0322

For those that don't realize it in referring to Mike Bronski as Dante I'm pointing out that before Mike Vronski he used to call himself Dante0322 Originally Posted by Whispers
Unless he outted his old handle himself, he might have changed it because of possible RW issues or for his safety.

We don't need you to take another vay kay
Unless he outted his old handle himself, he might have changed it because of possible RW issues or for his safety.

We don't need you to take another vay kay Originally Posted by Precious_b
If he had real world issues guesting his handle would give him protection.

Simply changing the name does not change all the instances throughout dozens of threads where he was quoted as Dante0322 and for months he did not object to the references.
If he had real world issues guesting his handle would give him protection.

Simply changing the name does not change all the instances throughout dozens of threads where he was quoted as Dante0322 and for months he did not object to the references. Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers, Good to see you back! I look forward to reading your pearls of wisdom.
Never see more than a few in agreement with you.

Most simply don't care.

Mote People seem to make a curds over my post or lack of post than most other subjects.

I get a kick out of that. Originally Posted by Whispers
It was so nice with you being gone.
It was so nice with you being gone. Originally Posted by FGarvin

Really? people seemed to talk about me non-stop and accuse everyone here of being me
Really? people seemed to talk about me non-stop and accuse everyone here of being me Originally Posted by Whispers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
Whispers, Good to see you back! I look forward to reading your pearls of wisdom. Originally Posted by SoSideGuy
I'm sure you're the type that thrills to the sound of fingernails on the chalk board too.

Really? people seemed to talk about me non-stop and accuse everyone here of being me Originally Posted by Whispers

Actually they just click on your posts to see when you'll go into one of your middle of the night, under the influence of who the fuck knows what, meltdown rants so we can all laugh at you and your pathetic need for attention.