honest_abe asked for bareback

Obviously they pay more for bareback. She said so. It's not an off menu item. And Purple Haze apparently shorted her, but she must not upcharge much for bb, so it's not an alert. That clear for all of you?
But you didn't post an 'alert' on the guy that would pay more. So is the problem that people ask for bareback, or that they didn't offer to pay for it) Originally Posted by FunInDFW
im not sure but...look at that pic of her ass complete with back dimples in her showcase and it doesn't matter quite as much......
Wow! Someone wanted to bump this old thread? Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
Yes! That would be me. Not someone... ME!
No need to be passive aggressive. Feel free to call me names.

Honest Abe is a total creep--if you read my post about him, you'll see that I posted this thread because:
1. He agreed to see me at my then rate of 280/hour
2. He then asked and got the address of my incall.
3. He then asked me if I provided bareback.
4. After I said "No" he said he would only pay $240 because, he said:
"I ONLY SEE GIRLS WHO DO BAREBACK."
5. Then he posted in my welcome post that he asked some innocent question about fetishes, and lied and said I wouldn't see him because he asked. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
Let's assume you are 100% truthful. Fine, Abe is a creep (maybe, if he is, I am a bigger one...)

The problem I see is that you started this post as an alert! Your tone and intention was to alert about abe, put down people that offer bb, and to dispel rumors that you might offer it.

You were in your high horse, looking down on us poor bastards, specially Abe!

But now it appears you should not be riding so high, right?

So now that Dishonest Abe has posted 6 new reviews I assume that all of them provided him with bareback? None of my business--and it's none of yours if I do or don't. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
Again, you put down people.
What did this girls do to you?
You are not better than them or us.
Obviously they pay more for bareback. She said so. It's not an off menu item. Originally Posted by sexyblue21
Wait, in whose's menu?

Purple Haze apparently shorted her, but she must not upcharge much for bb, so it's not an alert. Originally Posted by sexyblue21
How do you know that?

That clear for all of you? Originally Posted by sexyblue21
Please clarify dear madam. Plus I love those baby blues...
she's been exposed..

im not sure but...look at that pic of her ass complete with back dimples in her showcase and it doesn't matter quite as much...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
better look closer..

Zero doubt BB is on her menu, it's just an upcharge item. I see no problem with that, I see a problem publicly saying you don't offer it or more so chastising people that enjoy bareback when you yourself participate.
Looks like the OP has been caught lying. In her first post in this thread, she states that she doesn't offer bb and tries to shame Abe for asking for bb. Then later on we find that she does offer bb for an additional charge. SMH.

Although I would never visit bubblesdfw or milfy, I respect both of them for being honest and upfront, instead of this bs.
To me it looks like the problem with Abe Lincoln had to do with saying he'd only pay 240 instead of the agreed on rate after he'd been given the incall location because bb wasn't offered. What a dick.

That's a sleazeball move too--but what do I know? Oh yeah, 4.4 years on P411 from DC/Virginia and dozens of reviews on TER of the best East Coast pussy.
why don't you eat a dick brando..

i never even went to her incall..

your dickless ass posted phoney shit in your review..

why don't you eat a dick brando..

i never even went to her incall..

your dickless ass posted phoney shit in your review..

Originally Posted by honest_abe
Let's ease up on the insults here...
better look closer..
Originally Posted by honest_abe
so she doesn't look like her pics?...
Let's ease up on the insults here... Originally Posted by Mojojo
Dang Mohoehoe, cut the man some slack, that's Honest Abe, his honesty got him a permanent gig as a National Treasure on Mt. Rushmore. If he's slingin' mud, it needs to be slung! This is no time for Emancipation speeches.
Dang Mohoehoe, cut the man some slack, that's Honest Abe, his honesty got him a permanent gig as a National Treasure on Mt. Rushmore. If he's slingin' mud, it needs to be slung! This is no time for Emancipation speeches. Originally Posted by ManSlut
exactly he won the civil war, and had a wife that would be defined as bipolar today....and was shot by a lunatic....damn Mojojo......cut the man some slack. have you never seen Mr. Lincoln in the hall of presidents at Disneyland?
exactly he won the civil war, and had a wife that would be defined as bipolar today....and was shot by a lunatic....damn Mojojo......cut the man some slack. have you never seen Mr. Lincoln in the hall of presidents at Disneyland? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Let's not forget he kicked all that vampire ass.