Ourhome2 Working?

The login issues all went away for me overnight. It no longer told me I was out of login attempts after one try and have to wait 15 minutes before trying again.

I’m now able to login to all of my devices including my phone. Once logged in the site is operating at 100% of normal.

Tip: Once you successfully login, don’t logout.

Update: I just got the incorrect password and need to wait 15 minutes note when I tried to login with my iPad. I went to private browsing mode and turned on a VPN and logged in successfully with no problems. I think the VPN might have made the difference.

I have the VPN set to a domestic US city. I used an International location for the VPN the other day and got a “banned IP address” pop up.

A’Man
Still can't login using Firefox. Can't be arsed to try anything else.
I’ve tried every combination posted on here, and I got logged in for three minutes out of the last week and then it went right back to all the error messages
USE PUFFIN APP

PUFFIN
PUFFIN
PUFFIN
PUFFIN

What is Puffin. It’s a app that has a Parrot as the logo. OH2 works perfect. Spread the word.. your welcome

PUFFIN.. you can download app store for free

PUFFIN

PUFFIN…
Lol yes what he. Said ^^^
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2836456

^^^^^THIS appeared to work for this feller...
The problem I seem to be facing is the popup that shows up when you log in it makes me reconfirm submission which kicks me out of actually logging in..
Download Puffin Browser App

Puffin

Puffin

Puffin

Puffin

App has a parrot as the logo

Let’s all repeat until everyone knows here to download

Puffin App

Puffin App

It’s in the App Store. Oh it’s called PUFFIN
I want to know how to contact CK or someone over there so I can reset my password. The associated email address with my handle (same on this site as over there) is long gone. I’ve already emailed support but haven’t gotten a response.
Firefox and I have not had issues from a computer.
Stop squawking "puffin" it didn't work for me I got both the regular and the incognito version. Neither worked..

I've literally got to dark web my way in one layer of the "onion" at a time. Taking 30 minutes to backdoor in makes it pretty obsolete at this point .. maybe if he removed the ad where the login doesn't have to be resubmitted ( which it never does) it might be worth it .. now I don't have an iPhone but I have the newest galaxy available to u.s market. So idk.
I'm still not having any problems. FWIW
If I pull out my laptop I don't have a problem.. it's something with mobile
Today myself and a friend of mine both tried to login using the username/password boxes at the top of the page (as usual). We both got an Incorrect Password notice (not the Wait 15 minute notice).

Interestingly, we both inputted our username and password in the boxes at the bottom of the page and logged on successfully. My computer shutdown again later today and the same thing happened again.

Try logging at the top of the page. If that doesn't work, try again at the bottom of the page.

A'Man
  • bbkid
  • 03-25-2022, 07:48 AM
^^^ I just tried it and it would not work either way. Last time I tried to get in (10 / 12 days ago) it logged me in with no issues. So imo, the problems are worse now than ever.