Pro pics vs selfies... What you guys like more? Sharing my last shoot, I hope u enjoy!

Nice Pics!!!!

Wow makes me want to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for the inspiration. While these are neither "pro" nor "selfies" this thread gave me the idea for some fun shots with the metro's other "Bella"; Dallas Bella that is, while she was "tidying up the place". These are reversed right to left to mimic a mirror image.

While the pro pics are fun to look at the selfies tell the real story. I arrived at an appointment once and the lady opened the door and I asked for Mary. She said I am Mary. I thought oh no you are not. I went thru with the date. Then got home, check my computer and there was such a huge difference in the pro pics from reality that I called Mary back to re-confirm it was her. Huge disappointment.
Keep it real. Take the pro pics for yourself, but give us the selfies.
Well hot damn your pictures are sexy! love your makeup and lingerie.
While the pro pics are fun to look at the selfies tell the real story. I arrived at an appointment once and the lady opened the door and I asked for Mary. She said I am Mary. I thought oh no you are not. I went thru with the date. Then got home, check my computer and there was such a huge difference in the pro pics from reality that I called Mary back to re-confirm it was her. Huge disappointment.
Keep it real. Take the pro pics for yourself, but give us the selfies. Originally Posted by dallaswill
I always look for key terms, like "looks just like her pictures," or even better, "pictures don't do her justice," regardless of who took them, though I'm always happy to see those words referring to the pictures I've taken.

The real keys are age of the photo and poses. If every shot is of the lady on her tummy, it's reasonable to think there is a reason for it etc.

Sorry for the bum trip.
hot damn..sexy pics!!
Love love them!
I always look for key terms, like "looks just like her pictures," or even better, "pictures don't do her justice," regardless of who took them, though I'm always happy to see those words referring to the pictures I've taken.

The real keys are age of the photo and poses. If every shot is of the lady on her tummy, it's reasonable to think there is a reason for it etc.

Sorry for the bum trip. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
To spin off that, I look for 'Pics 100% real' vs 'Pics are really me'.

Well, yeah. I'm sure they are pics of a 'real' person. That person just happens to not be YOU.

Like I've said, selfies can not only be stolen, but can be old, too. Yes, selfies are easy to fall in love with. Sure, that's her face in the selfie, but that body may be 5 years older and 40lbs heavier.

Hi guys, as you may have noticed, I really love to keep my pictures updated and I tend to do at least 3 photo shoots a year. I was wondering if professional pictures is something guys appreciate or honestly you don't care. Is a determinant factor the type of pics we present to you?
I also wanna take the chance to share my new pictures, feel free to express your opinion on them. Happy weekend!!!

Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
Shoots don't have a toilet paper roll in the foreground of a bathroom mirror selfie while advertising @$300+/hr.
You're beautiful i think both is always better