Newbies and The Ladies that Love Them

I'm a newbie...... anyone interested???
Thanks for this thread. I am not a total newbie, but have been out of the hobby for a while (lived in a low availability area). I am moving to the DFW area soon and look forward to meeting some of you lovely ladies.
I used to see newbies with alternative screening. But I found that the cancel rate among newbies was quite high. After all the screening, back and forth emails, etc. We would set the appointment, I would reserve the apartment and then they would get cold feet. Or feel guilty or whatever.
If anyone is interested, I'm a newbie! thanks in advance!
I thinck this baby seal needs a clubbing.

The Search tab is your only friend in the hobby. Either familiarize yourself with the Search tab or be destined to be destroyed in the hobby. All of your hobby questions can be answered by a Search. Do your due diligence before you contact another provider.
I still see them , but they have to be screened ..
I like to take his Hobby Cherry .
I thinck this baby seal needs a clubbing.

The Search tab is your only friend in the hobby. Either familiarize yourself with the Search tab or be destined to be destroyed in the hobby. All of your hobby questions can be answered by a Search. Do your due diligence before you contact another provider. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'd like to club you to death. You sound like a broken record. Just STFU and lick my taint.
bumpity bump
I am also newbie friendly!
bumpity bump Originally Posted by corona
Thank you sweetness for bumping this thread 😙
Because sometimes good info needs a good

Nice thing for you to do Laura, thanks.
Nice thing for you to do Laura, thanks. Originally Posted by pistol shot
Awe thanks. I do try to make sure everyone can enjoy a fun time.

My next thread might be newbie friendly ladies, who are also reference friendly. Seems a few ladies here don't have the same outlook as I 😔
Newbie friendly
I love newbies also.