No More Nau's Drugstore.... Where to Find AssUp These Days!

Is everyone that rejects your gay advances a limp dick there woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ? What kind of award will you be getting for being the towns bukake king ? Hopefully some antibiotic shots and some antiseptic wipes !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are so gay. Deep down in your heart, when you're alone at night, you weep for how gay you are. Just admit it to yourself and the world. We don't care. At least let a girl get you with a strap-on, you could be living out half your fantasy.
You are so gay. Deep down in your heart, when you're alone at night, you weep for how gay you are. Just admit it to yourself and the world. We don't care. At least let a girl get you with a strap-on, you could be living out half your fantasy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your attempts at projection won't work now, just like they haven't worked in the past woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ! And your constant denial of your true self, both your gayness and your multiple handles here exhibits what a true confused liberal individual that you are. Go cry on shammy or azzup's shoulder and maybe they'll make you "air tight" to get you feeling better.
Your attempts at projection won't work now, just like they haven't worked in the past woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ! And your constant denial of your true self, both your gayness and your multiple handles here exhibits what a true confused liberal individual that you are. Go cry on shammy or azzup's shoulder and maybe they'll make you "air tight" to get you feeling better. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
sorry to disappoint but any ass play requires the other participant be a female. I know that shatters your dreams.
sorry to disappoint but any ass play requires the other participant be a female. I know that shatters your dreams. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you prefer a bull Dyke like Shrillary or Janet Nopalitano to get after you with her strapon. Ok woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot, you've made another public announcement of your preferences and perversions. Noted. Does your INsignifiCUNT other, shammy, know when you two time him for the bull Dykes ? Hate to see that happy little "union" of faggetry break up over jealousy !
You know, "Rey," you're as ignorant as you are juvenile.

Dipshit of the Year candidate!
You know, "Rey," you're as ignorant as you are juvenile.

Dipshit of the Year candidate! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well assup , I guess that's one election that you've got "locked up " in spades here half way through the year ! Though shammy and woomby / undercunt / rusty ballon knot are all trying to make a last minute push for your title !
Well assup , I guess that's one election that you've got "locked up " in spades here half way through the year ! Though shammy and woomby / undercunt / rusty ballon knot are all trying to make a last minute push for your title ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I don't know. WormRaper is making a serious run for the title. I'm hoping AssupJizzer can hold on, but it's getting close.
I don't know. WormRaper is making a serious run for the title. I'm hoping AssupJizzer can hold on, but it's getting close. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Only thing getting close is you to the fucking assisted living center.