How many of us are left from ASPD?

Thanks Tara. He was a good guy.
Was told about the site by Kayleehotchick Jan 2005 if the dates on P411 are correct.
Who remembers wellejohnson and the tvi girls drama. Lol
Who remembers wellejohnson and the tvi girls drama. Lol Originally Posted by cage196
lol
I joined aspd in 2001.. I had over 100 reviews.. I really enjoyed aspd and some of the characters and stories and reviews.. We had quite a few meet and greet events... It is rare when I do a review now.. This web-site requires a super detailed review in order to get BCD access.. I did a few reviews that the mods did not qualify.. Kinda pissed me off, so I really don't review much anymore.. I'm still lurking around, as well as many other ex- aspd folks..
Or else just have less to say, as it all has pretty much been said before. Repeatedly. Originally Posted by TinMan
Ditto, Tinman.

Out of all my 100 or more reviews the one I wish hadn't been lost in the numerous ASPD crashes was the MMFFF review I did when "Big Member" and I were visited by "Mama Mavis, Mary Beth Satterwhite and Bovina Hampton" for an outcall to Big Member's loft converted from an old Sinclair Gas Station.

It was where we used the grease rack as an elevator to get to his spacious bedroom and it was also where he and Mama Mavis "invented" the CFE (Ceiling Fan Experience) but eventually wound up exhausted because they couldn't slow down the rheostat.

It would have been a swell evening for all had not Big Member skipped the foreplay with Mama Mavis and lustfully sped past helping her off with her wooden leg.

We spent hours watching Big Member pick out the splinters. I just held the magnifying glass - honest. Mary Beth, Bovina and Mama Mavis were real troupers. I still remember Bovina's tits. They were udderly fantastic.
2001, ASPD saved me from spiralling after my engagement tanked. First provider was Ashley Ash, The Energizer Bunny, who as it turned out, went to high school with me. Shoulda paid more attention in algebra!
Joined ASPD in 2003 or so, Breastman was the handle. I enjoyed the hobby for awhile, but I'm "retired." I still enjoy keeping up with the activity, met a lot of great girls, many who have retired.

It was a great group, not perfect, but what is?
Since ASPD started "going down" in the spring of 09, most of us joined this and a couple other boards that sprang up as an alternative.
So if the join date is spring of 09, you can make the assumption.

It is curious how many posters on this thread have a Dec 31, 09 join date. Wonder what went down on that date?
I joined here dec 2009
yup
Little Stevie, I hate to tell ya, but I heard Bovina turned into a real heifer.
  • L.A.
  • 07-04-2013, 06:01 PM
I think I joined aspd in 2001. I had over 1500 posts and 150 reviews and used this same handle.
Even with that many reviews and posts I didn't seem to be associated with the veterans.
Thanks Tara. He was a good guy. Originally Posted by hensley
Yes he was. He is still on here. Just not around much.
Man I remember those days