Why are provider rates as cheap as video games in Dallas

Instant lubricant... Originally Posted by GracePreston
  • !VI!
  • 04-27-2014, 10:38 AM
I collect video games.... Like cars.... Car toys.... I'm a man of many hobbies... Have even an atari 2600 and the original pong.
You know me. I'm an old fart! Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667

wow i have not even seen one of those YET! i can't even fathom
Sounds like you're forgetting that $ means 100 so add the next number to it.
wow i have not even seen one of those YET! i can't even fathom Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Did you ever played doom death match? That's from the 90s... Pong and Atari 2600 were 70s. I like pole position and space invaders on those, and of course the original pacman.
Did you ever played doom death match? That's from the 90s... Pong and Atari 2600 were 70s. I like pole position and space invaders on those, and of course the original pacman. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
I love Pacman!! We gotta get together one of these days for lunch again... to talk about video games and stuff

Good call..
I love Pacman I wanted to buy once of the oof arcades but once I saw the price I Changed my mind. Love Mrs Pacman as well
I love Pacman I wanted to buy once of the oof arcades but once I saw the price I Changed my mind. Love Mrs Pacman as well Originally Posted by Tara Evans
They remaking them (the arcades), of all old arcade games looking old but based on newer technology (LCD and such) but it is the very same game and they even make an identical pacman table. EBay is full of them. Nice decoration and affordable.
Cool ill check Into them on there. The places I was looking were expensive
They aren't saying the rate is too much. Ladies on here charge $200+ an hour. What they are saying is too much for the service you provide. When the Value of something Exceeds the asking price, price is no longer a problem. So ask yourself a question when you have returning clients or clients who done research on your reviews. If they are saying its too much money is it because the amount or the service (lack their of) that makes guys say that. I have no problem paying a posted rate for a provider if her level of service matches the going rate. That's why certain women on here can get $300+ an hour for her time.
I love Pacman I wanted to buy once of the oof arcades but once I saw the price I Changed my mind. Love Mrs Pacman as well Originally Posted by Tara Evans
They remaking them (the arcades), of all old arcade games looking old but based on newer technology (LCD and such) but it is the very same game and they even make an identical pacman table. EBay is full of them. Nice decoration and affordable. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
They have this thing you can plug into your TV that has all the old Atari games. They have one for the Nintendo games too. You just plug it into the red yellow and white sound/video slots. It's pretty cool and cheap too.
The only $40/hr services I've found on BP (and I've looked a LOT) are foot massages. They are great, but all they touch are your head, feet and hands.

Ahh, I want one now. :-(

I've lost all my video games. The kids either broke them or traded them for "their type of stuff". I do miss the arcade sized Pacman and Astro Blaster. But the garage had other needs.

I did learn Basic while hacking Submarine on an Apple IIe. I also inherited my company's first network. 2-Apple IIs. They were used exclusively by our CEO. My job was to clean it up and sell it. There was nothing but games on it along with a note pad he could use to communicate with his assistant.
The only $40/hr services I've found on BP (and I've looked a LOT) are foot massages. They are great, but all they touch are your head, feet and hands.

Ahh, I want one now. :-(

I've lost all my video games. The kids either broke them or traded them for "their type of stuff". I do miss the arcade sized Pacman and Astro Blaster. But the garage had other needs.

I did learn Basic while hacking Submarine on an Apple IIe. I also inherited my company's first network. 2-Apple IIs. They were used exclusively by our CEO. My job was to clean it up and sell it. There was nothing but games on it along with a note pad he could use to communicate with his assistant. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Shiiit. I you want me to massage your feet, you better be paying me more than $40! You can pay the nail salon $40 for a pedicure and then I'll massage them afterwards!

Sorry, feet and elbows freak me out!
Shiiit. I you want me to massage your feet, you better be paying me more than $40! You can pay the nail salon $40 for a pedicure and then I'll massage them afterwards!

Sorry, feet and elbows freak me out! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Jillian, I feel the same way. So does my SO. Thus some Reflexology places get a regular customer. They do a hot water soak before touching them and I've even had a "covered" foot massage.

But if I had the pleasure of seeing you for an hour, it isn't my feet that I would want touched. It's clean too. Or, for $40, I'd just knock on your door, give you a hug, and talk a while. Heck, I'd even rub YOUR feet. Are you in?

OG
Jillian, I feel the same way. So does my SO. Thus some Reflexology places get a regular customer. They do a hot water soak before touching them and I've even had a "covered" foot massage.

But if I had the pleasure of seeing you for an hour, it isn't my feet that I would want touched. It's clean too. Or, for $40, I'd just knock on your door, give you a hug, and talk a while. Heck, I'd even rub YOUR feet. Are you in?

OG Originally Posted by OldGrump

Of course! But if you try to rub my feet you might accidentally get kicked in the face. I'm very ticklish!