giasanto38dd pure rip off

I remember that line from The Outlaw Josey Wales: "Don't shoot a big load of piss in my face and tell me you're 'squirting'".
Agreed... Squirting DOES equal PISSING.
but but but it is female cum........I swear......ijs.
but but but it is female cum........I swear......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That's because you swallow ... Dearhunter you sicko.
It comes out a different hole than piss if you ever had a finger or sumthing else inside u would know its a big difference.
Umm...if u have it coming out of a different hole you should probably seek the help of a physician. The Skene gland is the only organ postulated to be the producer of this mystery fluid. It secretes into the urethra, same as urine does. Therefore coming out of the same hole. It is also tiny and produces fluid similar to male ejaculate...meaning it is a thicker lubricating fluid. I don't doubt that you can 'squirt' as a sexual response and even find it believable, though it isn't proven, that fluid from this gland is squirted in the process. However, it would be mixed with urine to produce the amount of watery fluid experienced in squirting.

We all get our own opinions sweetie, but until I see x-rays proving you have separate bladders storing all that fluid which is created by special organs that only you and a few other women have, we all have to share the same facts!

That said, I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes on this when I really don't have a dog in the fight. I say if it feels good to you and the guy enjoys it, then have fun!
I guess some fucktards like a little pee with their cum.......ijs
Personally, I just avoid the proclaimed 'squirters on demand' and then, with everyone else, make sure I'm a really lousy lay.
Hey babe, there ain't but two holes down there inside your pussy. One has neither the mechanics, nor the available fluid, to do what you proclaim, and the other, well, it does have the ability, and the fluid on had, to do exactly what you proclaim.

Hey, if you are making a living selling this snake oil, more power to you.
snake oil lol
well maybe i didnt screen gia properly why dont you all get off her case she does have a nice personality.
well maybe i didnt screen gia properly why dont you all get off her case she does have a nice personality. Originally Posted by homedepot
Agreed, you fucked up..... hope you learn from this one.