Squirting.........

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.....ijs
I'm glad you said "closest" to medical fact...I guess it depends on your frame of reference...missing by a country mile may in fact be the closest to a fact here... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yep
The is the closest to medical fact that has been stated in this thread. Not a full stating of the facts, but the closest. It misses a couple of critical points. First, is that the fluid produced by the Skene's gland is more viscous than that expelled during squirting. It is the lubricant produced during arousal that allows women to be wet. It is nature's astroglide. Second, and here is the one that no one can ever answer, is that the Skene's gland does not have storage capacity. It is not a sack like a bladder. Even if it were capable of producing the volume, which according to all but a few zealots in the medical community it is not, it would not be able to store and thereby expel it suddenly.

I am not a doctor so I deferred to the experts when I first experienced it and wanted to know more. Yep, turns out the girl pissed on me. If it is enjoayble then I wouldn't worry about it and just enjoy; but if this is a discussion of the facts then these are easily enough explored. You will find a fair number of sites trying to justify otherwise, but they can never answer those key questions. Who really cares....have fun! Originally Posted by tracer
Put your reference here so all can read. This is a topic on which there is not yet a consensus on the exactly what is the squirting phenomena. Chemical analysis of the fluid indicates that it is distinctly different than urine. But, of course, there are traces of urine in it.
  • linux
  • 09-21-2012, 09:43 AM
It comes out of the bladder. It's diluted piss.

If it doesn't come from the bladder where does it come from? A magical, unknown organ that holds pussy juice that has never been found in an autopsy?

Bladder holds piss. This comes from the bladder. It's diluted piss.

Which is enough for me. Diluted piss is piss.

I ain't mad. If you're into it I couldn't care less. Just think it's silly to imagine it comes from some sort of mythical gush organ or something.
In my opinion it is piss.........the gland acts as a filter.....thus, diluting the piss and adding the secretion for flavor........pussy juice flavored piss......ijs.
It comes out of the bladder. It's diluted piss.

If it doesn't come from the bladder where does it come from? A magical, unknown organ that holds pussy juice that has never been found in an autopsy?

Bladder holds piss. This comes from the bladder. It's diluted piss.

Which is enough for me. Diluted piss is piss.

I ain't mad. If you're into it I couldn't care less. Just think it's silly to imagine it comes from some sort of mythical gush organ or something. Originally Posted by linux
Do a little research and educate yourself. The answers are there for inquiring minds. Google "mythical gush organ" and I'm sure you'll find all the factual information you require.
Hell I don't need to do research and really do not care what the hell it is as it taste fantastic and know once a woman squirts, the most intense "O"s I have ever wittnessed, they go freakin wild! I'm all in!
Put your reference here so all can read. This is a topic on which there is not yet a consensus on the exactly what is the squirting phenomena. Chemical analysis of the fluid indicates that it is distinctly different than urine. But, of course, there are traces of urine in it. Originally Posted by Licketyslit
I prefer to just clarify my post as not intended for those without Google or those too lazy to use it.
Do a little research and educate yourself. The answers are there for inquiring minds. Google "mythical gush organ" and I'm sure you'll find all the factual information you require. Originally Posted by Licketyslit
That "mythical" part pretty much sums it up. Obviously a woman produces secretions but any more than a small amount which I would assume isn't what most in this thread are calling squirting...i.e. enough to really wet the sheet, ruin some shoes, etc is just plain ole piss.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it but just call it what it is.
Well I guess I need to stop advertising squirter and just say Pisser!!
Hell I don't need to do research and really do not care what the hell it is as it taste fantastic and know once a woman squirts, the most intense "O"s I have ever wittnessed, they go freakin wild! I'm all in! Originally Posted by jimmycz
Its intense from head to toe! I never felt anything like it! Fuck ya, I'm all in too
Well I guess I need to stop advertising squirter and just say Pisser!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
I doubt it would affect business lol. Squirt, piss, whatever. Ill advertise "If you want to get sprayed down, call me" lol.
  • Trey
  • 09-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Next you'll be shitin on em. Call it the all you can eat treat, see how it works for ya.
I saw an article in Loaded,an English "lads" magazine, some time back, where they interviewed several providers who worked in a clandestine brothel in Manchester. One had a client who would bring her peanuts and instruct her to to not chew them up very well - it seems he wanted crunchy.

Some people want different things - some want to be pissed on, others want to drink someone else's piss, some want to be shit on, some want to eat someone else's shit, and so on.

I prefer straight sex, no anal, myself. I find anything else to be gross and perverse.
  • Mr. B
  • 09-22-2012, 05:42 PM
From personal experience it's completely different from piss. It does not smell or have any color, very little taste, when it drys it's not sticky. I once had a young lady squirt in my car, my dash board and front seat were soaked, who cares, it was amazing. After it dried there was no smell or stain left behind. More importantly the experience is so hot that it is hard to describe. I don't want anyone pissing in my face, but I have had the pleasure of feeling the gusher in my face with the extreme pleasure of a lady experiencing the G spot O, all I can say is "any time baby!".