It's #TittyTuesday

Who ridiculed anyone? I posted a link - with tits I like. You seem to have taken exception to that. Not sure why

And yes, ladies posting ads is the most important form of participation there is. They are in business. Them placing ads here helps expand there business. It is the most important participation they can do. Just because you don't do it, don't criticize the fact others participate in that manner. The best providers I have seen only participated via ads.

And thanks, but since this is the Tit's thread, if I want to post a link to nice firm tits, I will do so here - your snark aside.

And in the interest of research, here is a nice article on tits:

https://hackspirit.com/small-boobs-h...ng-to-science/ Originally Posted by berryberry
Thats why i joined for more exposure sexymaid_69,Dreamgurrl and Gabriel and all Pittsburgh ladies to make more encounters! Gents' Everyone has preferences but its not very nice to ridicule anyone when we are doing good business for you! We are here to attract attention to a Variety OF MEMBERS here for some exposure advertising! We all are here for exposure' attention social butterflying whatever the reason is! Back to thread titties i like em all' show them.to me!
Thats why i joined for more exposure sexymaid_69,Dreamgurrl and Gabriel and all Pittsburgh ladies to make more encounters! Gents' Everyone has preferences but its not very nice to ridicule anyone when we are doing good business for you! We are here to attract attention to a Variety OF MEMBERS here for some exposure advertising! We all are here for exposure' attention social butterflying whatever the reason is! Back to thread titties i like em all' show them.to me! Originally Posted by AllureousTerrilee
Well darling, I haven’t seen your boobies BCD yet, but I did get a sneak preview at a GTG. Tasted good too!!!!!
Less talking. More titties please.
You know what they say about titty's. You seen one set you want to see them all.
Less talking. More titties please. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
You at least said please, but did you offer up the requisite donation via cash app?
You at least said please, but did you offer up the requisite donation via cash app? Originally Posted by eccielover
Lol. If guys are starved for more of Gab’s tits, just go to the first page of this thread. They’re the same now. And no charge!!!!!
Lol. If guys are starved for more of Gab’s tits, just go to the first page of this thread. They’re the same now. And no charge!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Thanks. I think all of the participants in the thread missed that.
Looks like I missed a busy week. LoL

Too bad I can't read most of it

Welcome Allureous

Oh look...BOOBS
Redundant. I prefer Mod tits!!!!

https://eccie.net/attachment.php?att...1&d=1560543989

For those of you that are sending screenshots to Gabs, please pass this along.
Too bad I can't read most of it Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Maybe someone can cash app you tuition to a good reading school.