Petition to unban Alyssa from ECCIE

sniff sniff..........I miss my sweetness.............this train is bound for (post whore) glory, this train...............carkido, lets start a hunger strike to get sweetness unbanned..........you go first. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Chew on this.. it'll get ya over the hump... (dang... I am really clever with words sometimes... I can't wait to see what I say next...)

http://www.eros-houston.com/files/104838.htm#file_bio

Dang... if only I was 100 years younger... and good looking...
man what a thread.....this sucker may go on for the whole month brooke is out. when she comes back, she will have a lot of reading to do. i was to busy getting some yesterday so missed most of the action from past 2 days. but i got enuff to know that the mods had enuff. board is here to help promote the usage of good sex and expose the bad ones.

either way, if alyssa comes back, hopefully she will come back with new attitude and steep discount. i will be the first for sure. and brooke...probably wont miss a beat. she is proven....and has a clean track record of not putting up with shit.
Maybe they'll both be so sex starved that they will run specials that will make even RatBoy Jam say... "Dang... they should raise their rates" ...
Chew on this.. it'll get ya over the hump... (dang... I am really clever with words sometimes... I can't wait to see what I say next...)

http://www.eros-houston.com/files/104838.htm#file_bio

Dang... if only I was 100 years younger... and good looking... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Nice detective work in Brooke's absence. She's hot!
She's also a HDH I see. Maybe dearhunter can negotiate an eccie discount for us po-folk.
cg00's post was a breath of fresh air.

Any more WK'ing for Brooke and she could've taken on Xerxes and the Persian Army...and won.

Should've just left it at a catfight. When the 'toms' jumped in and kept siding with one lady, that just made it worse, IMO.
Nice detective work in Brooke's absence. She's hot!
She's also a HDH I see. Maybe dearhunter can negotiate an eccie discount for us po-folk. Originally Posted by boardman
You call that detective work? Google is your friend, that's what brought me here in the first place. Sadly, there is no eccie discount and the one I was offering for knowing the meaning of "autoauralmasturbation" is void since I gave the answer away the day I joined here.
its pretty strange Alyssa wrote "haft" to 100 and 1 times wrong, just like You just did. i am 100% certain You are her, especially considering You just opened Your account today and are all over the Alyssa and Brook thing. Shame shame, btw Your ip address wont lie, now You will probably be banned for life. Originally Posted by subcilla
subcilla, has anyone nominated you to take the place as the board's BS meeter for a month?
It's a dirty job but someone needs to do it.
subcilla, has anyone nominated you to take the place as the board's BS meeter for a month?
It's a dirty job but someone needs to do it. Originally Posted by 308Shooter
NO NO NO!

308Shooter, you Obviously don’t know SubCilla, you got it all wrong.
Now here is the way to do it.

SubCilla: On Your Knees woman. Now you are going to be the Board’s BS meter for one month!

And if you do a really good job, you are going to get the spanking of your life!

lol, no thanks Sir(s) i will pass.
Girl, you are treading on thin ice. Refusing a direct command like that is no way to get that spanking.... and we know you want it.
You call that detective work? Google is your friend, that's what brought me here in the first place. Sadly, there is no eccie discount and the one I was offering for knowing the meaning of "autoauralmasturbation" is void since I gave the answer away the day I joined here. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Easy for you to say... if you had any idea how slow these old fingers type... you would appreciate the amount of effort it took me to get that Google thang to work... and here at the "Home" they don't let us have much internet time... something about looking up pics like yours affecting our blood pressure or some such thing....unfortunately I probably don't have enough time left to save up enough Social Security checks or gather gather enough beer cans to afford your market adjusted rate ... and even if I did... you say up to two hours... do you have any idea how long that is in old man years... but I would like to sign up as your first White Knight on this board... I think you should raise your rates... otherwise DearHunter won't be able to restrain himself and he'll shoot his entire Non-Hobbyist ( He read that you have a NHA policy (No Hobbyist Allowed ... or anyone who thinks of intimate time as a hobby) and that man is a rule follower from way back) budget on one ... up to two hour session..... and then he would write a review and everybody would be calling him names again... and then someone would get banned ... and it would just be a lot simpler if you started an NDA policy (No DearHunter Allowed)...

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
TMFT

BTW... your pics are hot... and only surpassed by your exceedingly sharp wit , intelligent articulation and capacity for snappy repartee'...
cg00's post was a breath of fresh air.

... she could've taken on Xerxes and the Persian Army...and won.
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I thought Classy Sex already did that...
I thought Classy Sex already did that... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You slippin grandpa you forgot the 200 spartans
How do you guys find the time to hobby AND entertain all this drama?

I don't have much time but, when I do, I want to spend it enjoying my hobby.

Cats will fight and,I must admit, it was entertain for maybe the first 10 posts and then I lost interest (I tend to get bored easy, unless there is pussy and alcohol involved...LOL).

But that alyssa chick is annoying as fu*k! How many more fake handles do we need to weed through before she will realize that we're not some retarded tricks! And for all you alyssa WKs (I don't think you are, cq00)-I'm sure alyssa thinks you're just as retarded as the rest of us, if not more!

Whew, thanks for allowing me to get that off my chest! Man, I hate drama!

Good night everyone and happy/safe hobbying!

KN
  • cg00
  • 07-08-2010, 11:25 PM
I probably won't see most the ladies on here anyways now that I know they are carrying lethal and deadly in their purse. That's about the only thing I've learned from this board in the last two weeks. I got my policies too. But that's another thread -out. Originally Posted by cg00
I shoot lasers out of my left eye, the right one will just stare at you until you feel dirty. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko

Rebecca, is that you?

http://www.eros-houston.com/files/104838.htm

Holy mother of gawd you are one hot lady. Forget the freaking lazer beam in your eyes and the dirty stares, you had me with that ass and those red lips.

Thank goodness I have the better sense not to afford you. But if the worst recession since 1928 ever starts having an affect on you and you start having specials, please forget I ever posted in this thread.

Did I mention Holy mother of gawd you are one hot lady?