When did the independent review section become a place for managers to advertise their ladies?

TinMan is probably the last guy to go on a trolling mission. Go away mandle, or let Abe review you. It's whatever
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-26-2017, 12:39 PM
actually, its my buddy chris in her avatar......really true shit.....ze's looks and feels like a guy....just my southern opinion.......ijs......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Attachment 694572
  • MW76
  • 09-26-2017, 12:48 PM
TinMan is probably the last guy to go on a trolling mission. Go away mandle, or let Abe review you. It's whatever Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Why are TinMan and you picking a fight with Honest Abe??? It's easy to START drama with a lone hobbyist or provider. Things change when others call your hand on your bullying of hobbyists and providers.
Now this is a man who loves stirring stuff up. I'll never understand why you keep perpetuating drama, but I admire your TOTAL commitment to doing it. Originally Posted by MW76
Thanks. Who are you again? I mean, prior to August 20.
~Ze, just please no more like that~....
Attachment 694572 Originally Posted by ~Ze~
that's not chris but you get the idea......hows the hoe wagon coming?or did you spend the donations already?........your a joke.......with a larger than average forehead.......ijs.........not even going to mention the space between your eyes.......that would be mean and wrong.........nite then!!
Pimping ain't easy.....
To all of you who give these reviews with lots of pics, videos, etc....Thank You.

Me personally I dont care whos a pimp or whos being pimped. Im looking for whatever it is Im looking for at the time. This hobby aint for the faint at heart

I see white nights as a way bigger disservice to Eccie. I especially love the terms, " small bbw, "slight mommy tummy, etc". Ive seen lots of girls that when I got there I was like, Who the F is this chick?

Pimps and accused pimps, Thanks for advertising your girls. If I have one and they dont live up to your review, Ill send you a PM and you can get them to make it up to me

Pimpin aint easy :-)
As a new hobbyist, I rely heavily on the reviews and comments. Most are great and give me the info I need to decide where to spend my hard earned dollar. Info on a provider's TCB, attitude, etc is as appreciated as the review on the quality of her skills.
But there's a lot of BS in the reviews also. The fake ones are pretty easy to spot. I assume those are from Management. I take that as the cost of being a hobbyist and sometimes I get good info from them.
But there's also the hobbyists who submit BS reviews. I've spotted at least one guy who has a ton of reviews but none of them actually mention a provider I can contact. They're mostly SC reviews with names blanked out (as it should) but his activities leave me thinking this was more of his fantasy than an actual review. And his reviews that aren't SCs have bad links or point to profiles that don't exist.
Some other reviewers, of legit providers, are sometimes so over the top. I admit I'm a new guy here. But I'm having a hard time believing some of these guys. And why? Who are they trying to impress? A bunch of mongers they don't even know in RL? lol.
So keep the comments on the reviews so we can call BS on the male attention whores, but knowing it's at the risk of giving them another bump.
I'd be interested in knowing the handle of the guy writing the SC reviews and those with bad links.
Yeah you sound reallllllly new lol