I Hope ECCIE Becomes Popular Here In LA

Do the people in Los Angeles like ECCIE? Let me know if you do! Originally Posted by Carrie Nation
It would be nice if all the nice ones from TER'd came here. Kisses sweet lady
  • Vanus
  • 08-31-2015, 07:29 PM
I just moved back to California after spending almost five years in New Orleans, where ECCIE is the name of the game, like it is in Texas. I was very active on ECCIE, with a lot of reviews. Between ECCIE and P411, I never had a problem being able to find companions, and having a reliable way of researching and communicating in a relatively safe and secure environment. Originally Posted by giantbourbon
Same boat. Lived in Central Texas for a hot minute and enjoyed the better services there and how helpful ECCIE was in screening providers and getting myself acquainted.

Though, I wouldn't hold my breath in regards to ECCIE becoming popular here sadly.
I'll be moving back to SoCal in a few weeks and can say Eccie activity has picked up a little within the past 3 years I've been coming to visit. In Oklahoma eccie and P411 are used often for hobbying so I'm hoping it becomes more popular here.
I am new to ECCIE and based here in San Fernando Valley, and here to do my part in keeping things active for the Los Angeles area. Hope to meet some friends soon!

Hi, everyone!