Trump Nails It On SNL

• shanm
  • 11-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Highlighted above, in your asinine post, is precisely the problem with a surplus labor pool created by illegals, shamman. As Gompers noted over 100 years ago, shamman: surplus labor drives down wages, you stupid jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You fucking idiot. Its the other way around.

Sure, you could say that taking out the "excess labor supply" would drive up wages, but that was never the argument was it. The opposite was.

Would that mean that most of those unemployed americans would get employed? Hell fucking no.

Most farmers, for example, wouldn't find it feasible to pay someone to pick their apples for $8 when they used to pay them $2/ hour. Does that get through your thick imbecile head? They would cut jobs and possibly go out of business, further "trickling down" the negative economic impact.

That's exactly where the minimum wage comes in. Im sure you're against it (simpletons are easy to read). Why then, with similar economic effects of Raising wages, possibly increasing unemployment and possibly effecting the GDP are you against the minimum wage but decidedly not against getting rid of illegals? Even considering the fact that the immigrant effect could be much bigger than the minimum wage as explained above.

I'll tell you why. You're shit-for-brains. thats why.
You fucking idiot. Its the other way around.

Sure, you could say that taking out the "excess labor supply" would drive up wages, but that was never the argument was it. The opposite was.

Would that mean that most of those unemployed americans would get employed? Hell fucking no.

Most farmers, for example, wouldn't find it feasible to pay someone to pick their apples for $8 when they used to pay them $2/ hour. Does that get through your thick imbecile head? They would cut jobs and possibly go out of business, further "trickling down" the negative economic impact.

That's exactly where the minimum wage comes in. Im sure you're against it (simpletons are easy to read). Why then, with similar economic effects of Raising wages, possibly increasing unemployment and possibly effecting the GDP are you against the minimum wage but decidedly not against getting rid of illegals? Even considering the fact that the immigrant effect could be much bigger than the minimum wage as explained above.

I'll tell you why. You're shit-for-brains. thats why.
Originally Posted by shanm
The negative impact illegals have on Americans wages is precisely the argument, shamman. And you "apple picker" analogy was already refuted, shamman: the social costs of dealing with illegals AND unemployed Americans is higher than paying your apple picker $8 per hour, jackass.
Have any of you guys ever been on a major construction site. Or perhaps in a shipyard down on the Gulf Coast. Any of the large fab shops in the south.

90+ percent of the workers are Hispanic. In many, the majority of the supervisors are Hispanic as well.

These men are not "Apple Pickers". They are skilled workers, welders, fitters, crane operators, mechanics, mill wrights, carpenters, electricians, etc.

They make good livings. They support families. ...........the vast majority were not born here, and are not citizens. Their kids are.

Where are all the "white guys"? Why don't any men coming out of school want to do this kind of work? You tell me. I honestly don't know.
Have any of you guys ever been on a major construction site. Or perhaps in a shipyard down on the Gulf Coast. Any of the large fab shops in the south.

90+ percent of the workers are Hispanic. In many, the majority of the supervisors are Hispanic as well.

These men are not "Apple Pickers". They are skilled workers, welders, fitters, crane operators, mechanics, mill wrights, carpenters, electricians, etc.

They make good livings. They support families. ...........the vast majority were not born here, and are not citizens. Their kids are.

Where are all the "white guys"? Why don't any men coming out of school want to do this kind of work? You tell me. I honestly don't know. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It is people that work with their hands are looked down on in our society now.

Where are all the "white guys"? Why don't any men coming out of school want to do this kind of work? You tell me. I honestly don't know. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Because they've been told then can do better, whatever that is. Millions of people go to college who have no business going, but the colleges continue to add costs so they need more students.
The negative impact illegals have on Americans wages is precisely the argument, shamman. And you "apple picker" analogy was already refuted, shamman: the social costs of dealing with illegals AND unemployed Americans is higher than paying your apple picker $8 per hour, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The social costs? Would you care to cite where you found this information? You gruberised odumbo minion from sucktown.

Where are all the "white guys"? Why don't any men coming out of school want to do this kind of work? You tell me. I honestly don't know.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Their work ethic and skills aren't at issue. It's true that many can and do outwork their American counterparts, but when those Americans counterparts aren't working, they're a drag on society. The social cost of providing for the unemployed and their families, coupled with the costs of providing social services for illegals and their families, is what is at issue.

The social costs? Would you care to cite where you found this information? You gruberised odumbo minion from sucktown. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Coretta Scott King, her associates and, of course, Samuel Gompers, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Is the Idiot of the Year trying to hijack another thread to his favorite topic, slavery?
Is the Idiot of the Year trying to hijack another thread to his favorite topic, slavery? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would be your boyfriend and protégé at post # 21, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Colombus started the modern slave trade, firstly. The atlantic slave trade wouldn't have been there if not for him. Get your shit right first.

Originally Posted by WombRaider
Because they've been told then can do better, whatever that is. Millions of people go to college who have no business going, but the colleges continue to add costs so they need more students. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Here is a true story.

A good friend, who came up from Mexico in about 1976, went to work as a helper in one of the local Shipyards. The 'Yard has been bought and sold several times over the years, he progressed up to a fitter, welder, general Shipyard Man, lead man, and foreman.

At about 50 years old, he became what we called a Walking Superintendent, that being the top man out on the yard. With salary and bun uses, he makes about 150,000 a year. And I doubt he ever finished High School.

The same can be said for every Journeyman Welder, Top Shipyard Hand, Leaderman, ,, Foreman, and Vessel Boss. All Hispanic, all making very good livings.

It seems all of the white kids go to college, get a "degree", and sit in a cubicle all day making $30,000 a year.
  • DSK
  • 11-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Because they've been told then can do better, whatever that is. Millions of people go to college who have no business going, but the colleges continue to add costs so they need more students. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You totally fucking nailed it. Plenty of half assed colleges giving worthless degrees to morons who are too fucking lazy/faggotty to get their hands dirty.
  • DSK
  • 11-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Here is a true story.

A good friend, who came up from Mexico in about 1976, went to work as a helper in one of the local Shipyards. The 'Yard has been bought and sold several times over the years, he progressed up to a fitter, welder, general Shipyard Man, lead man, and foreman.

At about 50 years old, he became what we called a Walking Superintendent, that being the top man out on the yard. With salary and bun uses, he makes about 150,000 a year. And I doubt he ever finished High School.

The same can be said for every Journeyman Welder, Top Shipyard Hand, Leaderman, ,, Foreman, and Vessel Boss. All Hispanic, all making very good livings. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Obviously, they must be pretty good workers to be that well paid, but they hardly represent all Mexicans. Further, the starting salaries and conditions are materially impacted by the presence of a surplus labor force with little power to negotiate and the negative impact on wages and unemployment, with the attendant social welfare spending, is undeniable.

Also, why do such great people abandon their country in its hour of need?
Obviously, they must be pretty good workers to be that well paid, but they hardly represent all Mexicans. Further, the starting salaries and conditions are materially impacted by the presence of a surplus labor force with little power to negotiate and the negative impact on wages and unemployment, with the attendant social welfare spending, is undeniable.

Also, why do such great people abandon their country in its hour of need? Originally Posted by DSK
My bet guess is that they can't make near the living in their home Country.

But that still begs the question. In Texas, there are Shipyards all the way from Orange to Brownsville. I feel safe in saying that 95 percent of all the Workers, and Supervisors, are Mexican. The other percent are probably Vietnamese.

Where are all the white guys? Are these the jobs that "Americans won't do"?
People who are here illegally are criminals. They should be treated as such. Let the market determine wages. How can you say that farmers won't pay $8 per hour for Apple pickers, and it's good for illegals to pick them at $2 per hour? Then argue for a higher minimum wage? And don't you think it is quite racist to say "The white guy won't work for that wage, so let's hire the brown guys. They work cheap and we can make more money off them"? Why is a brown guy's labor worth less than a white guy? You guys are so fucking racist.
Here is a true story.

The same can be said for every Journeyman Welder, Top Shipyard Hand, Leaderman, ,, Foreman, and Vessel Boss. All Hispanic, all making very good livings.

It seems all of the white kids go to college, get a "degree", and sit in a cubicle all day making $30,000 a year. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Exactly. And they have student loans they'll be paying back for 40 years. Working with your hands in this country has developed a stigma over time. Didn't used to be that way.