Another Asswipe thread! It's spreading!

Trump for President!

Now it is political. Originally Posted by DSK
Well hell, that only took 74 posts
Right you are.
Ok, so I just spend about a half hour (which I'll never get back) reading this shit... It's a complete waste of fucking bandwidth! And how fucking stupid am I for taking the time to read it?!? Ugh! Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Well, as long as you're here you can stop feeling stupid and make it time well spent if you go back and "Like" post #14. Then we'll have 20 people in favor of banning Asswipe the Pig.

Try not to be so hard on yourself - every eccie member's contribution to this worthy goal counts!

Thanks in advance, FBSMLUVR!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Another cyber bully.

Well go fuck yourself Junior. You and the horse you rode in under.
Maybe so, I may be stupid for wasting my time reading this BS thread. But you sir are a fucking asshole. If you admit to being kept from the nice people, maybe you should rethink the reason why you're hear and what you're purpose is in life.

What an ignorant fuck you are. The mods need to get their heads out of their ass and get some control over these threads.

Chica. where are you when we need you?? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Ah, self righteous indignation! You fit in here better than you think!

Explain it to him, Chica.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 08:01 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Another cyber bully.

Well go fuck yourself Junior. You and the horse you rode in under. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That doesn't make you any smarter, AssupHypocrite. Nor does it mitigate the damage YOU have done, and continue to do to this board. You are the lowest rung on a ladder that, admittedly, doesn't go very high. You've earned every Dipshit title you've won. You are a boil on the ass of ECCIE, and it's past time for you to be lanced.

But I like the phony self-righteousness. Keep it up!
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 08:01 AM
Well hell, that only took 74 posts Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I am well known for my cogent posting style.
Maybe so, I may be stupid for wasting my time reading this BS thread. But you sir are a fucking asshole. If you admit to being kept from the nice people, maybe you should rethink the reason why you're hear and what you're purpose is in life.

What an ignorant fuck you are. The mods need to get their heads out of their ass and get some control over these threads.

Chica. where are you when we need you?? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
So you are ok with stifling free speech ? Just like those lying liberals that want to make it a crime to disagree with any comments about " global warming " or " climate change " . Don't bitch about the moderators and how they should shut down this forum. Go cry on the Huffington Post. They'll gladly accept you there !
Ah, self righteous indignation! You fit in here better than you think!

Explain it to him, Chica. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1

So you are ok with stifling free speech ? Just like those lying liberals that want to make it a crime to disagree with any comments about " global warming " or " climate change " . Don't bitch about the moderators and how they should shut down this forum. Go cry on the Huffington Post. They'll gladly accept you there ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
Well, FBSMLUVR, now that you've seen what these howler monkeys write, are you surprised this forum is nothing more than a hazmat waste dump for a whooker board?
Well, FBSMLUVR, now that you've seen what these howler monkeys write, are you surprised this forum is nothing more than a hazmat waste dump for a whooker board? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you invite him to one f YOUR Austin reacharound crew bukakke parties, piggy, and make him feel real welcome ! You can show him YOUR gloryhole operation while he's there !
Why don't you invite him to one f YOUR Austin reacharound crew bukakke parties, piggy, and make him feel real welcome ! You can show him YOUR gloryhole operation while he's there ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Case in point.
Well, FBSMLUVR, now that you've seen what these howler monkeys write, are you surprised this forum is nothing more than a hazmat waste dump for a whooker board? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

But unlike most here, your reputation preceded you from your ASPD days, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you've frequently been admonished for your rude behavior in other ECCIE forums, you lying, piggish prick.

You lose or as your buddy gay rey said loose. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
one last question

when you pull that bloody finger out your ass, do you pick your nose?
one last question

when you pull that bloody finger out your ass, do you pick your nose? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Do you?