Snowden

It's your "mantra", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the one who claimed you are a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are floundering like a fish out of water dumb ass. Your mouth is wide open and you are gasping for air. You are the one claiming the chimp chump. Gasp, gasp, gasp.Someone please help In Bred Hankering ..
You are floundering like a fish out of water dumb ass. Your mouth is wide open and you are gasping for air. You are the one claiming the chimp chump. Gasp, gasp, gasp.Someone please help In Bred Hankering .. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You silly MonkeyBoy...

[FONT="I am a silly monkey boy, just like IB..

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Fixed it for you. IB will be happy to see you have come to his rescue videohead.
Here's where you conceded that point, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So by you editing my post, I conceded?

Nice try IB.

What you now ignorantly and "euphemistically" call a "repair", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, is exactly what you already conceded was Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post at #34! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why don't you show everyone where in post 34 that someone typed words claiming they were a pro-simian ape.

You've been going on and on about this for almost a year now...so let's see your proof.

Where is it?

I gave you the link.

So please show everyone.

Hasa Diga, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You still can't explain what Hasa Diga is can you?
You are floundering like a fish out of water dumb ass. Your mouth is wide open and you are gasping for air. You are the one claiming the chimp chump. Gasp, gasp, gasp.Someone please help In Bred Hankering .. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're gasping for intelligence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

So by you editing my post, I conceded?

Nice try IB. Are you now ignorantly claiming you didn't type "Yeah" at post #57, 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout? If you are, 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout, it's easy to prove that you are a liar.

Why don't you show everyone where in post 34 that someone typed words claiming they were a pro-simian ape. You already visited the post and conceded that it was Ekim the Inbred Chimp who typed the post, 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout.

You've been going on and on about this for almost a year now...so let's see your proof.[

Where is it? Again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout, you already visited the post and conceded that it was Ekim the Inbred Chimp who typed the post.

I gave you the link.

So please show everyone.

You still can't explain what Hasa Diga is can you?
Hasa Diga, 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout.
Originally Posted by JCM800
The IB "vortex of stupidity" is on full display for everyone ...yet again.

Poor IB.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;10553802[SIZE="3"]I, IB Hankering am a lying SOB, and will twist anything around to fit my agenda.[/SIZE]/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep eating your cow chips, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, at least they're giving you the self-confidence to think you're smart enough to fix something.

The IB "vortex of stupidity" is on full display for everyone ...yet again.

Poor IB. Originally Posted by JCM800
Keep eating your cow chips, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, at least they're giving you the self-confidence to think you're smart enough to fix something. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep swallowing sperm breath you are the hit of the gay bar. Your handle should be TooDumtoo.
Traitor. Long term or short term.

I am rarely for summary executions but i'll make an exception in this case. Originally Posted by Old-T

Are you really unable to draw the distinction between your silly employment scenario and leaking classified intelligence material that is harmful to the interests of the United States? Seriously? Another classic example of how Obama Derangement Syndrome hinders the conservabots ability to reason.

Every single one of you asshats would be screaming for Snowden's head if this shit had happened during a GOP administration. Originally Posted by timpage
Both of you gents are spot on. He's a traitor plain and simple and now (ironically enough) taking refuge in Russia of all places, a place were State secrets would blow his mind. In fact it's likely this guy would have been executed already were he a Chinese, Russian, German, or Israeli citizen. Many of us have this opinion that we're entitled to know everything but that's far from the truth in my view. Given the smorgasbord of American citizenry and maintaining our place as the greatest World Power in world history it makes no sense for us to know everything that takes place behind the scenes.

I firmly believe that to some degree lying to the American people (in the context of national security) should be a valid form of the oath of office. Lying can sometimes save lives, we don't want to admit it but it's a necessity and it's how Nations gain the edge over allies and enemies alike. We didn't become a world power and de facto world leader by not having a poker face.

Snowden is no hero and it's likely he's caused more harm to our "edge", global operations and military personnel than we can fully measure at this point.
Both of you gents are spot on. He's a traitor plain and simple and now (ironically enough) taking refuge in Russia of all places, a place were State secrets would blow his mind. In fact it's likely this guy would have been executed already were he a Chinese, Russian, German, or Israeli citizen. Many of us have this opinion that we're entitled to know everything but that's far from the truth in my view. Given the smorgasbord of American citizenry and maintaining our place as the greatest World Power in world history it makes no sense for us to know everything that takes place behind the scenes.

I firmly believe that to some degree lying to the American people (in the context of national security) should be a valid form of the oath of office. Lying can sometimes save lives, we don't want to admit it but it's a necessity and it's how Nations gain the edge over allies and enemies alike. We didn't become a world power and de facto world leader by not having a poker face.

Snowden is no hero and it's likely he's caused more harm to our "edge", global operations and military personnel than we can fully measure at this point. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
+1----Excellent analysis!
Zanzibar -- that's YoUranalysis, but I totally agree.
Zanzibar -- that's YoUranalysis, but I totally agree. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Needed some urine to wash down your shit... HUh? ... Shit Eater
Needed some urine to wash down your shit... HUh? ... Shit Eater Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHRRRRRRR!