VERY IMPORTANT, GUYS!......

I think this thread got a lot more attention then it deserved...
wow !!! and with only one post!! I'm thinking an IP address matched up Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
It would certainly be interesting to know the exact reason, with details, for the ban. I've always disagreed with the rather bizarre policy of this board in not providing any information about why someone was banned.
Wish I could say TTH.

I understand your position.
But if you were to be banned for some reason you probably wouldn't appreciate staff discussing the reason publicly. I doubt most people would.
Don't underestimate the lurkers.
I do not know about other ladies, but I am in Oklahoma, and I do not travel. I have never met a better group of men. They are awesome, wonderful, nice, sweet, yummy, and everything in between. I love my men!
I agree with most here, she doesn't deserve your hard earned money...no lady who feels like that does.
I think this thread got a lot more attention then it deserved... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA, can you believe this nonsense has lasted 6 pages - 80 posts?!? However, it is nice to see the OP got put in the corner afterward (for some unknown reason) - Isn't there a particular body part we need to discuss instead of devoting any more time to this??

How about favorite body part that rhymes with Delores??
Here is the problem with Backpage, Cityvibe, ErosGuide, Naughtyreviews, verifiedplaymates, eroticguidecentral, companions411, freepostsite, and all the others you can find is there is little to no reviews or info that you need to decide if it is real or not. On Backpage it seems like 75% of them are fake, but if you search and search and search on Google you might find out that they are real or not a scam. But it takes a lot of time. Now if the girls posting that were real put a link from Backpage to all their reviews on ter, p411 and Eccie then it wouldn't be so hard to find the real ones from the fake ones.

Since I found Eccie, Ter and P411 I haven't had one bad experience. All the info is organized and easy to find and its easy to find a girl who you feel comfortable with. If I go 10 bad experience in a row on Backpage to 30 in a row good times from using Eccie then I would say that they have a better system and better info.

I"m an advertiser and place over 2,000 ads a day nationally, so I understand how to generate calls and make sales. I also have no problems with backpage but the bad info and no links to valuable info makes it hard for me to see why a good provider would use it without putting links to there reviews so they could really sell you on seeing them.

The only reason I see for not linking to reviews or not being searchable in Google is so they can continue to scam people out of their money or by provide a bad service.
It would certainly be interesting to know the exact reason, with details, for the ban. I've always disagreed with the rather bizarre policy of this board in not providing any information about why someone was banned. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I agree. How about a column to the left below TOP POSTERS. They could shorten Today’s Registrations. This could be a learning tool to help people not make mistakes. Post the handle and reason they got banned. (ECCIE obituaries) Lets bring back public hanging too while were at it!

Here is the problem with Backpage, Cityvibe, ErosGuide, Naughtyreviews, verifiedplaymates, eroticguidecentral, companions411, freepostsite, and all the others you can find is there is little to no reviews or info that you need to decide if it is real or not. On Backpage it seems like 75% of them are fake, but if you search and search and search on Google you might find out that they are real or not a scam. But it takes a lot of time. Now if the girls posting that were real put a link from Backpage to all their reviews on ter, p411 and Eccie then it wouldn't be so hard to find the real ones from the fake ones.

Since I found Eccie, Ter and P411 I haven't had one bad experience. All the info is organized and easy to find and its easy to find a girl who you feel comfortable with. If I go 10 bad experience in a row on Backpage to 30 in a row good times from using Eccie then I would say that they have a better system and better info.

I"m an advertiser and place over 2,000 ads a day nationally, so I understand how to generate calls and make sales. I also have no problems with backpage but the bad info and no links to valuable info makes it hard for me to see why a good provider would use it without putting links to there reviews so they could really sell you on seeing them.

The only reason I see for not linking to reviews or not being searchable in Google is so they can continue to scam people out of their money or by provide a bad service. Originally Posted by Zappy
I only posted on Backpage a couple of times and found it not worth my time. However, I wouldn't post links to my reviews for the simple reason that there's a lot of time wasters on backpage (why I stopped posting there.) If they have access to my reviews, they have my email, maybe my phone number, as well as my board name. There's a lot of people out there with way too much time on their hand who waste time, or harass. I know there's a lot of scammers on BP, but from a non-scammer, I can say that I don't put any information on there to get ahold of me except the anonymous email. I once put my google number on there, and I don't know why people do this, but my ads kept getting copied and put on stupid websites so even after the ad was run, I was still getting phone calls (typically at 2 or 3 in the morning.)

I had to change my number-- but if you post ANYTHING on BP or other adult nexus sites-- that ad will be bouncing around the internet in perpetuity.

VERY ANNOYING. So no, I don't want time-wasters having my contact info (even if it is just my work contact) to ask stupid questions, not know anything about screening, and the like.