Most beautiful provider in Austin

Well said Beth. Every lady should say they are beautiful. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Naw... There has to be some guidelines in regards to advertising things that are not true....

There are some damn ugly whores in the mix here......
Naw... There has to be some guidelines in regards to advertising things that are not true....

There are some damn ugly whores in the mix here...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Well don't worry there fatty. We have to keep some "damn ugly" ones around so there's someone that is so desperate that you still have someone to call on. The "guidelines" idea is great!!! it should apply to some Johns as well. woops, I mean "some Whispers".
Well don't worry there fatty. We have to keep some "damn ugly" ones around so there's someone that is so desperate that you still have someone to call on. The "guidelines" idea is great!!! it should apply to some Johns as well. woops, I mean "some Whispers". Originally Posted by nuglet
When you are spending money nuggie appearance is irrelevant..... I can understand where you probably have to compromise on the women you seek out..... Having just seen a facial picture of one of your favorites with the jacked up teeth I can't understand how you do it but to each his own.....

Old age is not agreeing with you much is it?
When you are spending money nuggie appearance is irrelevant..... I can understand where you probably have to compromise on the women you seek out..... Having just seen a facial picture of one of your favorites with the jacked up teeth I can't understand how you do it but to each his own.....

Old age is not agreeing with you much is it? Originally Posted by Whispers
You pick on girls pretty easy, and as an obese keyboard warrior, you spout off pretty well.. somehow I just don't see you as anything but a pussy, hoping someone will give you credit for being able to hang in here that long. In fact I'll be posting a review on a nice session with LizShui shortly.. you can grab some tissue and read it. If you can find your glasses and at the same time, get it up enough to get past the "CHUB" stage. As for "old age" LOL POT-KETTLE GRANDPA!! But you hang in there gramps, since looking at pictures are about all you can do anymore. Can ya hear the harps yet?
you can grab some tissue and read it. Originally Posted by nuglet
He might need that tissue to catch his reaction to your experience.
He might need that tissue to catch his reaction to your experience. Originally Posted by saustin
No m'amm.... Nuggie has a "taste" for women I do not remotely find attractive.......
No m'amm.... Nuggie has a "taste" for women I do not remotely find attractive....... Originally Posted by Whispers
Aww come on, Whispers! Let me sit on your face and put that nasty tongue to good use!

...or maybe your fingers, since they do the talkin...

There are some damn ugly whores in the mix here...... Originally Posted by Whispers
How have you gotten to such an advanced age without grasping the concept that everyone has different tastes & different preferences?
the next one I have a session with Originally Posted by sydmo
xoxo 💋
Agree about the next one. Including the lady that I saw yesterday.
No m'amm.... Nuggie has a "taste" for women I do not remotely find attractive....... Originally Posted by Whispers
Whimpy is absolutely correct. I dont' run fake xmas charities, enlist ladies to do my work, or badmouth anyone without good cause. I understand Mr. grumpy pants is none of that, and the only pussy he can get, is by badmouthing ladies. Hoping they will lay him, just to get him off their backs. So, we do have different tastes.. I prefer mine alive, sexy, and not encumbered by having been with him. oh.. and I prefer them to enjoy the experience, which I know is of no concern to fatman Whispers..
Aww come on, Whispers! Let me sit on your face and put that nasty tongue to good use!

...or maybe your fingers, since they do the talkin... Originally Posted by lizshue81
This made me giggle a bit, lol, ty Liz haha
  • sydmo
  • 01-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Agree about the next one. Including the lady that I saw yesterday. Originally Posted by Samcro84
good for you Sam, Hobby on brother. In Miami this week, it's very Hard to choose, holy shit their are a lot gorgeous Ladies here Island chicks ROCK, viva la Cuba
  • sydmo
  • 01-09-2018, 01:18 PM

...or maybe your fingers, since they do the talkin... Originally Posted by lizshue81
lol
I Love the Austin Women. Such beauty and variety here. You Are Beautiful!