San Diego War Cross

Hell, 1-800-JCM-DATO, you haven't a fuckin' clue as to what day it is the way you keep burning those papers. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
^ case in point .........again
^ case in point .........again Originally Posted by JCM800
So you burnt through a case of papers, 1-800-JCM-DATO?
you forgot the photoshop.
you forgot the photoshop. Originally Posted by JCM800
Meanwhile, you "forgot" to post anything remotely relating to the OP at anytime since you began posting in this thread, 1-800-JCM-DATO. What's your position on keeping a 100 year old veterans' memorial intact, 1-800-JCM-DATO, or are you just DATO with Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Meanwhile, you "forgot" to post anything remotely relating to the OP at anytime since you began posting in this thread, 1-800-JCM-DATO. What's your position on keeping a 100 year old veterans' memorial intact, 1-800-JCM-DATO, or are you just DATO with Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't think anyone should be fucking with war memorials.
I don't think anyone should be fucking with war memorials. Originally Posted by JCM800
Then why the fuck are you backing Ekim the Inbred Chimp's equivocating POV?
considering that this is now between a Federal judge and the DOD ...my opinion, just like yours ..is kinda irrelevant in the matter don't you think.
You're still deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Just cite where your ignorant ass has suggested that continuing to honor American veterans with an 100 year old memorial featuring a Christian cross is the noble thing to do, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Otherwise, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you need to explain why your ignorant ass doesn't want to honor the memory of veterans. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Why do you keep denying you sucked every dick in your unit?
considering that this is now between a Federal judge and the DOD ...my opinion, just like yours ..is kinda irrelevant in the matter don't you think. Originally Posted by JCM800
Not at all, 1-800-JCM-DATO! Write your congresspersons -- I did!

Why do you keep denying you sucked every dick in your unit? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Never happened, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Just like you never took a stand to maintain an 100 year old memorial featuring a Christian cross for fallen American veterans, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're a despicable, lib-retarded asshole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that is content to see American veterans slighted.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054717617]Not at all, 1-800-JCM-DATO! Write your congresspersons -- I did!

Never happened,

Then you are saying some of the men wouldn't let you suck them off.

Then you are saying some of the men wouldn't let you suck them off.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You must have bought your special kinda stupid at a two-for-one sale, didn't ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
  • BJerk
  • 12-16-2013, 08:24 PM
You're the one that staked out an ignorant contrarian position at #8, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, wherein you support the decision to remove the cross by declaiming those who are oppsed to keeping the cross. You're the one that staked out an ignorant contrarian position at #17, Ekim the Inbred Chimpmaking, wherein you make longevity an issue. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Actually, BJ, the post was about the cross on JFK's grave marker, but it's obvious you're too damn stupid to know any better. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey my brilliantly repetitive friend, exactly where do you think the gravestone is if it isn't in Arlington National Cemetery?
Hey my brilliantly repetitive friend, exactly where do you think the gravestone is if it isn't in Arlington National Cemetery? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Hey fucktard, the post was still about the cross on JFK's grave marker located on Federal property, but it's obvious you're still too damn stupid to learn any better. BTW, the other U.S. cemetery featured @ #4 with prominent Christian crosses as memorials to the fallen: it ain't Arlington.
You must have bought your special kinda stupid at a two-for-one sale, didn't ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You bounce around like a pinball game. If you fail at one point you try another. Wake up bitch
Excellent description. I'va

He's hoping to get an extra play...