Guess that provider.

nibbles and licks would be my guess
Ok ..my turn.
name this provider....who looks like
Laura San Giacomo?

Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
Amelia, I think you nailed it! Looks more like Nibbles_n_licksx than my guess (Susan Dey) Nice!!
I have been told sometimes I look like Sara Rue sometimes Pauley Perrette sometimes a mix of the two Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Vikki,

Definitely see a resemblence to Sara Rue, but I'm not feeling Pauley Perrette? But, then again, I've never seen you in boots and poney tails

I've been told I look like Wifey from wifey's world: http://wifeysworld.com/ and have also heard a younger Teri Garr and Merideth Baxter (when she was Birney). Originally Posted by tia travels
Meredith was the purple dinosaur?
Vikki,

Definitely see a resemblence to Sara Rue, but I'm not feeling Pauley Perrette? But, then again, I've never seen you in boots and poney tails
Originally Posted by CupOfJava

I nee to have my hair a lot darker and need bangs
Amelia, I think you nailed it! Looks more like Nibbles_n_licksx than my guess (Susan Dey) Nice!! Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Thank you,thank you, thank you
your far too kind.
lol
Ive been telling Nibbles this since the first time I met her...
and think of her every time I watch "Saving Grace".
Someone mentioned Tara Banks.
Would that be Honey?
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1811Adult Image Hosting
I have been told sometimes I look like Sara Rue sometimes Pauley Perrette sometimes a mix of the two Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Yeah, if Conan O'Brian did his "What if they Mated" thing with a picture of each of those women, I could totally see that.
nibbles and licks would be my guess Originally Posted by knotty man

Good job Knotty! You win a prize!
I've always had a thing for Wifey.

Taylor Maiden thinks she looks more like Janis Joplin, not Melanie Lynskey.

This is meant to give guys an idea of what you look like. Not what you would want to look like.

Wifey looks nice to me.

Originally Posted by ibechill
Good job Knotty! You win a prize! Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
woohoo! where do i redeem my prize. i need some redemption! lol
I wanna know more about the 'prize' too!!!
You can Pm me for details on said "prize" boys..
although Richcran, I don't recall you winning anything necesarily ..
....but I sure we
can do something about that!
@Sofa, I knew you were referring to Sophie Bella before I got to the answer... too bad I came to this thread so late.

But I think she looks much more like Zoey Deschanel! I was told I look like Zoey by a client once. Of course I thanked him profusely but then suggested he go see Sophie if he wants a more convincing Zoey look alike.

Here are the celebs I sometimes get compared to... (some of these I kinda see, others I don't.)

I've been told I look like Natalie Wood

Marilyn Monroe when she was young

Britney Spears as a brunette

Tina Fey

Tricia Helfer

And now.....

Katy Perry

And Anne Hathaway

All wonderful compliments. IMO, I look most like Tricia Helfer, but mostly when I'm skinny enough for my cheekbones and jaw to be more angular... I think I was at my all time thinnest during the first season of the show and that's when people would tell me "you look like that blond Cylon chick". I did have a client tell me that once when I was a lot heavier as well. I'm not saying I'm as pretty as her (or any of the above celebrities) or that we're identical twins or anything... don't you Battlestar nerds start getting any ideas! I think me and Tricia look like we could be closely related but don't come book with me expecting a doppelganger. The above women, other than Tina Fey, are 9's and 10's and I'm more of a 7 or 8.