There is no war on cops

You did it again.

You said crime has been "over" the 50 year span from 1960-2010.

Even the dopey graph you provided in your original post doesn't support "flat".

Look at again. Do you not see it climbing to a peak around 1975 before trending down again.

The drop off no doubt came about - in part - from the widespread use of bullet proof vests and cops working in teams of two or more. No more lone foot patrolmen on the beat.

Crime has RETURNED to where it was 50 years ago. That doesn't mean it was flat for 50 years. Originally Posted by ExNYer
it does prove puss in boot's brain waves are FLAT

Joseph Ponder may disagree with the OP. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't see me posting pics or videos of kids lexie, just your ilk . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did you say something, chimp?

It's a myth the numbers simply don't support.

http://boingboing.net/2015/09/10/the...is-a-myth.html Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh....that's right. They're just getting shot. Not like a real war...like the war on women.
it does prove puss in boot's brain waves are FLAT

did you say something,? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes I mentioned the trooper who was shot num nutz, see if you can;t get more spam for the forum idiot. Thanks for your mothers pic again whackoff. If you are trying to outdo whiffy as the head spamanatior it is working.
Yes I mentioned the trooper who was shot num nutz, see if you can;t get more spam for the forum idiot. Thanks for your mothers pic again whackoff. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what was that you say? please repeat it chimp

what was that you say? please repeat it chimp

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are the dumbest mother fucker on the board whackpff, can you hear me now?
You did it again.

You said crime has been "over" the 50 year span from 1960-2010.

Even the dopey graph you provided in your original post doesn't support "flat".

Look at again. Do you not see it climbing to a peak around 1975 before trending down again.

The drop off no doubt came about - in part - from the widespread use of bullet proof vests and cops working in teams of two or more. No more lone foot patrolmen on the beat.

Crime has RETURNED to where it was 50 years ago. That doesn't mean it was flat for 50 years. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I said virtually flat. There were no peaks and valleys. It's dopey because it illustrates my point. If it illustrated yours, you'd be sucking its dick.
I said virtually flat. There were no peaks and valleys. It's dopey because it illustrates my point. If it illustrated yours, you'd be sucking its dick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
this graph is about as "virtually flat" as Mount Everest

notice the similarity puss in boots?

You are the dumbest mother fucker on the board whackpff, can you hear me now? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
nope, you mope. speak up.
Turns out the cop killer, Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks, had another name. "Jay MileHigh", a 'Black Lives Matter' activist in St. Louis MO.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2360320
That cop that got shot during the traffic stop probably "disrespected" James Thomas Johnson-Shanks, AKA "Jay Milehigh". Perhaps didn't recognize him as one of the "Leaders" in the Hands Up Movement.
nope, you mope. speak up.
[] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
spam
That cop that got shot during the traffic stop probably "disrespected" James Thomas Johnson-Shanks, AKA "Jay Milehigh". Perhaps didn't recognize him as one of the "Leaders" in the Hands Up Movement. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Another hero of the left and a proud member of the Dindu Nuffin tribe ! Maybe another "son" for odummer !
Another hero of the left and a proud member of the Dindu Nuffin tribe ! Maybe another "son" for odummer ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I said virtually flat. There were no peaks and valleys. It's dopey because it illustrates my point. If it illustrated yours, you'd be sucking its dick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Once again, a gay sex reference from ECCIE leading closet queen.

"Virtually" flat? Do you know what that word means?

Point to the part of this graph that is "virtually" FLAT:

NO peaks and valleys?

What do you call all those sharp pointy things?
Once again, a gay sex reference from ECCIE leading closet queen.

"Virtually" flat? Do you know what that word means?

Point to the part of this graph that is "virtually" FLAT:

NO peaks and valleys?

What do you call all those sharp pointy things? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I specifically said over the last 50 years, you disingenuous turd.