IRAN BOMBSHELL - TEAM OBAMA NEGOTIATING DEAL THAT CAN'T BE VERIFIED

• DSK
  • 03-29-2015, 10:10 PM
This is the internet. You're free to think what you want. I've never said everything Obama does is right, but if the starting point of a debate is that he's a muslim who was born in Kenya, I've got nothing more to say to that person. No one in here wants to talk about real issues, not really. They want to catch other people in half-truths and call each other names, basically. I tried to play it cool and I got called a 'cunt' and 'faggot' and any manner of other names. So I said, 'fuck it' and here we are. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Well, YssupRider, there you were....
Well, YssupRider, there you were.... Originally Posted by DSK
He's a fucking "Shit Eater"...
What is a "dimer" light?

ShamWow, you're husband, UnderAverage, needs your comfort now. It must be hard for him to disable his account after being exposed for being so incredibly stupid. I know you can relate to him.
  • DSK
  • 03-30-2015, 06:19 AM
He's a fucking "Shit Eater" Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As UnderConstruction or as YssupRider?
  • shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 10:32 AM
As UnderConstruction or as YssupRider? Originally Posted by DSK
Really?

You are the last person to be accusing someone of having multiple handles. I am amazed you think it's working.
Really?

You are the last person to be accusing someone of having multiple handles. I am amazed you think it's working. Originally Posted by shanm
Who is accusing you of having multiple handles, WPF?
  • shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Who is accusing you of having multiple handles, WPF? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your other handle OldCumGuzzler
Welcome back, WPF!
With each day the deal is only getting worse for Americans and better for Iran...

As reported in the NY Times:
Iranian officials on Sunday backed away from a critical element of a proposed nuclear agreement, saying they are no longer willing to ship their atomic fuel out of the country.
Looks like Iran has become fully confident that Obama, so desperate for any deal, will take without serious complaint just about any kick in the teeth the mullahs deliver.
Looks like no deal, ready to nuke 'em now whirrlagay
That isn't what MSNBC said this morning; Anne Curry, reporting for NBC news, said the deal is moving forward. She thought a deal would be struck...

I have no doubt Obama will accept anything the Iranian mullahs throw at him...the problem for Obama is the French. They are too smart to get sucked into a very bad deal.

Viva La France.

Looks like no deal, ready to nuke 'em now whirrlagay Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Report I saw stated "too many sticking points"
Looks like no deal, ready to nuke 'em now whirrlagay Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's not necessary. Just back off and let the Israelis take a couple of strategically placed strikes, and the Iranians will wish they had stored their shit in Russia.
Who other than Team Obama thinks it's a good idea for the Iranians to acquire a bomb? The Arabs don't. The Europeans don't. Russia will rue the day they helped the Iranians get the bomb simply to jack up the price of crude.
Report I saw stated "too many sticking points" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You read your underwear dumbass.