Who should be the next President?

In the mid-1980s, Rice spent a period in Washington, D.C., working as an international affairs fellow attached to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In 1989, she became director of Soviet and East European affairs with the National Security Council, and special assistant to President George H.W. Bush during the dissolution of the Soviet Union and German reunification. In 1997, she served on the Federal Advisory Committee on Gender-Integrated Training in the Military.

http://www.biography.com/people/cond...56857#synopsis

And just to show she is not one dimensional she is also a member of the college football playoff selection committee.
13 years in the state legislature doesn't count for shit. There are 10 of thousands of such knobs out there. Are they all qualified to be President? Cna you name ANYTHING Obama did in the Illinois legislature without Googling and then exaggerating whatever you find?

Law professor? Once again, doesn't mean shit. There are 10 of thousands of those too. It is better than a plumber, but that doesn't ay much.

And, if you think being a professor is a qualification, then you should note that Condi Rice was not only a political science professor at Stanford, she was also Provost. If are going to credit Obama, then have some intellectual honesty and credit Rice.

And finally - community organizer. That means he couldn't get a real job, right?

What does that mean exactly? He was a political activist? How is that an accomplishment? Is everybody working at the DNC and the RNC a community activist by default?

And I guess it depends on what he was organizing for, right? If he was organizing for gun rights and voter ID laws, would that be an accomplishment? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Lol. Apparently a majority of Americans thought he was accomplished not once but twice. Wink wink.
In the mid-1980s, Rice spent a period in Washington, D.C., working as an international affairs fellow attached to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In 1989, she became director of Soviet and East European affairs with the National Security Council, and special assistant to President George H.W. Bush during the dissolution of the Soviet Union and German reunification. In 1997, she served on the Federal Advisory Committee on Gender-Integrated Training in the Military.

http://www.biography.com/people/cond...56857#synopsis

And just to show she is not one dimensional she is also a member of the college football playoff selection committee. Originally Posted by boardman
Nice research
Condoleezza Ride supports amnesty. She would be a terrible president. Another Chamber of Commerce Republican who would go along with debt, deficits, big government, and expand the administrative state.
Capish? Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Apparently, you don't.

It's "capisce".
Lol. Apparently a majority of Americans thought he was accomplished not once but twice. Wink wink. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Perhaps you might have a rethink and decide that's perhaps not the most powerful way to make your case.

By that line of reasoning, a majority of votes in the Electoral College suggest that Americans thought George W. Bush was "accomplished not once but twice."

(Although he lost the popular vote narrowly in 2000, he won it in 2004.)
Yes I do. Continue naming accomplishments please and then I will do a comparative analysis with Hillary. Capish? Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You really want to compare Hillary to Condi?

Apparently, you don't.

It's "capisce". Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're the 2nd person to make that argument and I still use Capish. The first guy that made the argument was also sore over losing an argument. Lol
Lol. Apparently a majority of Americans thought he was accomplished not once but twice. Wink wink. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Yes. Mistakes were made.

But look at the two dogs he ran against.

I will be eternally grateful to Obama for derailing Hillary Clinton. But as far as I am concerned that is about his only accomplishment. And if she wins in 2016, even that goes away because it just delayed her.

And you beg the question. You dismissed Condi Rice's qualificaions for office and yet they are at least as good as Obama's qualifications.

And the fact that he got elected does not retroactively improve his earlier qualifications. He won because of lousy opponents.
Perhaps you might have a rethink and decide that's perhaps not the most powerful way to make your case.

By that line of reasoning, a majority of votes in the Electoral College suggest that Americans thought George W. Bush was "accomplished not once but twice."

(Although he lost the popular vote narrowly in 2000, he won it in 2004.) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Cept there were no hanging chads down in Florida when Obama won. ;-)
You're the 2nd person to make that argument and I still use Capish. The first guy that made the argument was also sore over losing an argument. Lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
So, you didn't learn from your mistake?

Yes, you ARE a progressive.
Yes. Mistakes were made.

But look at the two dogs he ran against.

I will be eternally grateful to Obama for derailing Hillary Clinton. But as far as I am concerned that is about his only accomplishment. And if she wins in 2016, even that goes away because it just delayed her.

And you beg the question. You dismissed Condi Rice's qualificaions for office and yet they are at least as good as Obama's qualifications.

And the fact that he got elected does not retroactively improve his earlier qualifications. He won because of lousy opponents. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'm at a restaurant eating an early dinner. I will respond to your drivel later. Capish?
Yes I do. Continue naming accomplishments please and then I will do a comparative analysis with Hillary. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
No, you won't.

Other people will do all the work and you will reply with a wisecrack or snide remark and then change the subject.

Just like all of your other posts.
I'm at a restaurant eating an early dinner. I will respond to your drivel later. Capish? Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Lemme guess. Jimmy Johns right?
Lemme guess. Jimmy Johns right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Actually Steamboat Steakhouse honoring the great general Sam Houston.