Bad girls...whose got "the look"?

Haven't had to use one of these gif's in a while, but it looks as if things may get interesting!

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I agree.

Thanks for everyone that mentioned me Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
No need for thanks, just speaking the truth.
Its true, he does spam every thread with the same women excessively...what's that saying? If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I have nine reviews in five years. I've posted pix of seven providers in here and all except one I've reviewed in the past. Is this what you call spam?

Do the math.

As I noted, I'm not really interested in your opinion, though I do find it interesting that you have 16 reviews in here (as a black man), and most of your posts boil down to three three common denominators, bragging incessantly about yourself, insulting other people, and the fact that only one of your reviews is on a black woman. Now since I don't know you, I'll resist the urge to follow your example by stereotypically painting your actions as those of a self hating black man caricature who has a need to draw attention to himself and make some kind of statement by your racial dating choices. I'm sure you have your reasons, whatever they are. Frankly I don't have time to care.

If you think (ironically) that I "need to grow a pair" because I'm white and like black chicks, or that makes me a pimp in your eyes, well you're certainly entitled to your opinion and we all know what they say about opinions. Mine happens to be that your time would be well spent with a good remedial writing course so I could decipher your rant, but I doubt you are any more concerned about that than I am about your comments.

Post whatever response you like. I've spent more time on this already than it deserves so don't expect any more.

SizterTwister...out. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Lmao well bye bye and take your ugly hoes with you
I have nine reviews in five years. I've posted pix of seven providers in here and all except one I've reviewed in the past. Is this what you call spam?

Do the math. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
7 ugly ass hoes that works for you smh dude your ass is not fooling nobody I just happen to be the one that call you out on it. If you would of answer my question where you get find these ugly ass hoes then I would of have not went there. I don't give a fuck if you are a pimp or not you never will get any of my money if these the hoes you selling no thanks I rather jack my lil dick off lmao!!!!!!

Btw if your hoes is what you call beautiful then Eve D is a goddess along with the other real beautiful black woman here.
Its true, he does spam every thread with the same women excessively...what's that saying? If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Amen Eve D
Haven't had to use one of these gif's in a while, but it looks as if things may get interesting!

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You might have to define interesting. All I see is a waste of good popcorn.
Haha...struck a nerve.
Lmao well bye bye and take your ugly hoes with you Originally Posted by suiram77

Sorry but this comment made me laugh. ECCIE is hilarious.
You might have to define interesting. All I see is a waste of good popcorn. Originally Posted by daty/o

Sorry but this comment made me laugh. ECCIE is hilarious. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
This thread IS quite funny!
You might have to define interesting. All I see is a waste of good popcorn. Originally Posted by daty/o
I stand corrected, that little spar was whack as shit!

OAN: I like naughty every now and then, but I prefer sweet girls with nice smiles, not mean dispositions and giving me the "tude". Those photos only serve to repel me. WALDT is appropriate here though.
Well that escalated quickly.
Thank you so much for the mention Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
seconded!
Haha...struck a nerve. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Exactly struck your nerve you the one that is defending the beauty of these streetwalkers
The title of your thread is who has the look well not these monster looking hoes if you don't want nobody to say how they fell about your ugly ass hoes then stop promoting them in every thread you start or jump in. Keep these so call beauties all to your self because I'm sure nobody else here want your beauties lol at least I know I don't so you can keep them all to your self sister girl
Eva, your picture is very pretty. Originally Posted by THN

Muah thank you Gorgeous!
D. R. .....they got me the first time I met you years ago! (well, I will admit, there were other things that got me as well, lol!) Originally Posted by TxTraveler