Rules on Outing

• WTF
  • 02-27-2017, 08:15 PM
Been a rough day really i shouldn't have said that and my apologies for it. Im gonna go set a tree on fire and relax. Again my apologies to both ladies. Originally Posted by Trey
No need to apologize...maybe NubianPrince would finally replace that gay ass "RIP Prince"...with "RIP lying ass NaMo"
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2017, 08:17 PM
Picking up right where he left off ... Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Did you expect contrition?
Whore break ups are the bomb.......ijs
Did you expect contrition? Originally Posted by WTF
Sackcloth and ashes, too.
Been a rough day really i shouldn't have said that and my apologies for it. Im gonna go set a tree on fire and relax. Again my apologies to both ladies. Originally Posted by Trey
Lmao
So KN side of the story is false.
I thought you "didn't know her" Originally Posted by zerodahero
NaMo is the definative example of the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to whores trying to collect info on whores/hobbiest she hates

No need to apologize...maybe NubianPrince would finally replace that gay ass "RIP Prince"...with "RIP lying ass NaMo" Originally Posted by WTF
Dude, welcome back.
  • N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 09:43 PM
NaMo is the definative example of the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to whores trying to collect info on whores/hobbiest she hates

. Originally Posted by citizen44
So says the BSC trick who's still hasn't been capable of figuring the actual truth.
Unlike you I don't "hate" any "whores" and have never had any issues with the clients who I have ACTUALLY seen, (all the contrary actually) with the exception of your special self. I don't even count gto cause at this point I find it entertaining to fuck with him.

Since your lame self is always coming up with your own alternative stats of the hooker world, do you happen to have any statistics/percentages hate per client ratio or at least the names of these hobbyists "I hate" and "collect info" on?
So says the BSC trick who's still hasn't been capable of figuring the actual truth.
Unlike you I don't "hate" any "whores"
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
1). The hypocrisy of you trying to label anyone other than yourself as BSC (especially after yet another one of your full page all caps verbal diarrhea posts) is hillarious

2). If I'm too obtuse to realize the truth, why don't you just lay the "truth" out for us

3). Which whores do you think I hate?
A). I actually like you. You're kind of like watching the Indy 500
B). Even after I posted a NCNS thread on her, I ended up fucking bat whore and she is still my favorite hooker (Even considering she later tried to set me up so CD could find out what I looked like)
C). I don't even hate Caroline. CD is my internet arch nemesis and I'm lonely without her.
D). Italia was just an unwitting poster child for the "BBFS on the down low" issue
E). Who am I missing?

4). You seem to have taken umbrage with my frequent use of the term "whore". Your subconcious weighing on you? Having trouble sleeping through the night? Every time you look at yourself in the mirror are you afraid you will see the term "whore" tattooed on your forehead with eveyone you know standing behind you and pointing?
Nah. Knew better than to send personal stuff to Carmelita.
Why did (edited by - dh) change?

Cuban Tuesday shortly
If NaMo lips are flapping and they're not full of dick....she is a lying as sure as her WK NubianPrince will be wiping her shitty ass. Originally Posted by WTF
She claims she doesn't shower with clients.

Or maybe her nails had wet paint.....

.....and he's not a client.
  • N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 10:42 PM
1). The hypocrisy of you trying to label anyone other than yourself as BSC (especially after yet another one of your full page all caps verbal diarrhea posts) is hillarious

So because you post your verbal diarrhea in lower case letters makes you less BSC.... ? OK...

2). If I'm to obtuse to to realize the truth, why don't you just lay the "truth" out for us
What do you want to know?

3). Which whores do you think I hate?
A). I actually like you. You're kind of like watching the Indy 500
B). Even after I posted a NCNS thread on her, I ended up fucking bat whore and she is still my favorite hooker (Even considering she later tried to set me up so CD could find out what I looked like)
C). I don't even hate Caroline. CD is my internet arch nemesis and I'm lonely without her.
D). Italia was just an unwitting poster child for the "BBFS on the down low" issue....

haha

BULLSHIT.

Read below... lol

4). You seem to have taken umbrage with my frequent use of the term "whore". Your subconcious weighing on you? Having trouble sleeping through the night? Every time you look at yourself in the mirror are you afraid you will see the term "whore" tattooed on your forehead with eveyone you know standing behind you and pointing? Originally Posted by citizen44
  • N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 10:44 PM
She claims she doesn't shower with clients.

Or maybe her nails had wet paint.....

.....and he's not a client. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
What happened abuelo, didn't make it on time for the free pancakes again ?

Damnit GS, you were supposed to give me a heads up on the next pancake run!!! Avalon diner banana pancakes.......nothing beats them
  • N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 10:59 PM
Cracker Barrel pancakes are my favorite Idk if they give Y'ALL discounts though

I love banana pancakes too will try Ghandi's recommendation soon.