Bbbj, how do you like it?

I like it - as often as possible !!
I like it slow and deep with a lot of scrotum licking.........I like to finish on the face or breasts...........but I got a lot ideas from the previous threads.
S3 = Slow Sensual Suction
Whatever you do..however fast, slow, wet or deep you have me in your mouth.. pick up the pace when i tell you i am about to cum......and...PLEASE....don't stop until I ask you to stop. The sensation after a strong nut can take me places that I don't get to go to very often.
DT with BLS, long and senseous with eye contact. Love it. Love it. Love it.
Originally Posted by Mommy*Mercy
Ummmm thanks for that useful input (eye roll)

To everyone else thank you for your responses.
Amazing

Originally Posted by Mommy*Mercy
Back on topic...lol

Jules nice threAD Where is that video of urs where you made someone blow in like minutes ?
I prefer slow sensual, and detailed. If its not a BNG, then take your time. Don't make me feel like you are trying to rush me out the door. But eye contact is definitely a plus. But great thread. Awesome that you are trying to get input on what others like. I respect that.
I wouldn't complain with that. That would make me very happy.

thanks MidgetWrestler!
Yes the double BJ is great if one girl is rimming your ass while the other is sucking you until you explode into her mouth..Mmmmm

I believe a perfect Bj would be nice n' slow to start with...licking and nibbling his inner thighs a bit while staring into his eyes....licking the balls from the taint all the way up the shaft to the tip of the head....then back down to the balls licking with the fat part of your tongue around each ball individually and softly suckling each one (while making a wet slurping noise sucking up any extra juice) ....then down a little lower sneaking the tip of my tongue to his ass and circling it before giving it a few long licks...
I save the best for last (this gives my mouth plenty of time to get heated) as I lick all around the head ....(eye contact is VERY important during this part) as Im sure to let him know how I am enjoying WORSHIPPING his hard throbbing member with my mouth....okay back to licking all around the head and then from the base to the top with long strokes as if Im licking a lollipop slowly....before I tighten my mouth and wrap my lips around the top and slowly sliiiiiiiiiiiiide it into my hot mouth being sure to have the tightest suction as Im doing this....taking it all the waaaaay in...until my nose is pressed up against the base and the tip of his cock is hitting the back of my throat.
Depending on the size of his member, this is where I usually get all teary eyed and gag a little bit as I slide it in and out. Each time, pushing it further and further in until I gag a bit...Gagging produces ALOT of saliva for me, so I enjoy pulling it all the way out and watching the little bridges of saliva from his cock to my mouth...Sometimes I'll lick them all up and then sometimes I'll use the wetness as a better visual as I take his cock and slap it all over my face....sticking my tongue out and slapping it all over my tongue and face before putting it back in and really going to town sucking and slurping all of the hot dick juices....Mmmmmm.

The finale can go many ways...I prefer feeling the hot cum pumping into my mouth or throat, begging for every drop.....or coating my face with a hot cream shower....Mmmmmm.....

Now I must go masturbate.... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
  • Tom
  • 03-10-2013, 02:45 PM
OK, You asked for it.

The most enjoyable style for me:

— First, let me see you!! I am very visual and a woman's naked body stirs the pot.
— Begin slow and light. I am most sensitive at the beginning. I can feel even the lightest touch and I don't want to miss those small little teases.
— Once a sweet lady hummed while she sucked me "MMMMMMMM" and I felt the vibration. Great feeling!
— Don't hold down the base of the shaft making the skin tight. It's too rough and I lose the natural flexibility.
— Speaking of rough, don't speed through, jack-hammer style. Once, I had to tell a provider to stop and I spent the next two days healing.
— My sweet spot is the bundle of nerves behind and just below the head. A great place for some tongue action.
— Press on and massage the perineum, just below the testicles, especially when/while I cum.
— Any kind of anal massage in association with a BJ feels great.
— Right when I cum, pause a second, and then quickly stroke the back of the head and I can cum a quick, second time!

Is this more than you wanted to know?
... What Tom said ;")
Tom.....OMG, I just came.