ARIANA LUST BACK ON PIMP STATUS... WHAT A SHAME. !!

Update.... She and I have worked out our differences, I was unaware of some issues that had her a bit sensitive. I was last on the list and she blew up. All is good in the hood. Apologies have been handed down and it was made clear that I was incorrect and she is actually independent. At least MATA LEON(said quickly) can admit when he has the wrong info. Now let's close this thread if you don't mind mods. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
You carried on like a little butt hurt punk and now you want a Mod to shut this down?

You LIED and tried to destroy her.
Nope,leave this post open.
Update.... She and I have worked out our differences, I was unaware of some issues that had her a bit sensitive. I was last on the list and she blew up. All is good in the hood. Apologies have been handed down and it was made clear that I was incorrect and she is actually independent. At least MATA LEON(said quickly) can admit when he has the wrong info. Now let's close this thread if you don't mind mods. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

I don't lie. But I will take an apology. Even from you observing cock. An is it non reviewing bandles respond
You are pathetic! Shut up already!
I don't lie. But I will take an apology. Even from you observing cock. An is it non reviewing bandles respond Originally Posted by Mata Leon
"Lie"
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

"But I will take an apology. Even from you observing cock."
What the fuck does that even mean?

"An is it non reviewing bandles respond"
Do wut?

We can sit here and run school all day long whilst bumping your whiney dopey thread...

• gt27
  • 06-07-2017, 08:02 PM
I don't lie. But I will take an apology. Even from you observing cock. An is it non reviewing bandles respond Originally Posted by Mata Leon
What a dumbass. Nice try at hurting her business. I think you owe everyone on here an apology for your existence on this board.
  • quzi
  • 06-07-2017, 08:13 PM
when's the party Mata?
Uh no I dont dipshit. Your again a shit starter so apologize to my ass gt. Soon my bro. I pm u my number.
  • gt27
  • 06-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Uh no I dont dipshit. Your again a shit starter so apologize to my ass gt. Soon my bro. I pm u my number. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
At least when I start shit it doesn't involve me spreading falsities about a provider in attempt to hurt her business. Face it, you wanted to hurt her business and it ends up blowing up on you and made you look like a deceptive vengeful little creep.

I checked my inbox and, for everyones information, Mata did not pm me. And what do you expect me to do? Apologize, "bro"? Online tough guy, what are you going to do, beat me up?
Hey fool... No it did not backfire only in the eyes of a girl like you. And the pm was for quzi not you. And do you know how I know your a girl???. No real guy says "BEAT ME UP" how gay is that. Next mandle/bandle please.
Old saying

Keep your mouth shut so everyone will think you are a fool or open it and remove all doubt.

Sam
I guess that's why you post sam.. ??/ I assure you I have no doubt's about u.
  • gt27
  • 06-08-2017, 12:05 PM
I guess that's why you post sam.. ??/ I assure you I have no doubt's about u. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Again with the wannabe bully shit. And I'm a chick?

You can't make this crap up. The emperor truly has new clothes.
  • Old-T
  • 06-08-2017, 02:13 PM
This whole thread is an example of:

Why "alerts" and similar derogatory threads should be thought through and checked before being posted.

It is also an example of the kind of accusation that can hurt a lady's business, sometimes seriously, with little to no penalty if the accuser turns out to be wrong.

Finally, it is a Trump-esque example of "when caught with your pants down, go into ballistic attack mode.