So much for the Republican frontrunner...

Supply and demand JD supply and demand. Do you see providers with management? I consider that a form of slavery.
  • BJerk
  • 02-09-2014, 01:17 PM
I was referring to indian, well excuse me "native american" slaveowners. I hear they were worse than all those damn African Kings and Arabs running the Old South's plantations.
Providers been forced to work by their "management" is a form of slavery and I have said so in print. That is one reason that I support the legalization of prostitution.
Supply and demand JD supply and demand. Do you see providers with management? I consider that a form of slavery. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your union is your slave master... eva bieber
You know, I have never owned a slave in my life. And if you want to compare the treatment of Native Americans to blacks, I suggest you visit Pine Ridge.
  • BJerk
  • 02-09-2014, 10:11 PM
You know, I have never owned a slave in my life. And if you want to compare the treatment of Native Americans to blacks, I suggest you visit Pine Ridge. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You received 3.5 million square miles of land (the title being held by the Feds) for just 28,000 people, and the deaths there, while tragic, don't rise to the level of mistreatment and wholesale enslavement, lynchings, and injustice we deal with to this day. By the way, if it is your land, why aren't you free to have prostitution and gambling without permission? Why not sell that stuff you put in your peace pipes?
He is fat and he is white - what's to like? Originally Posted by BJerk
Nothing really, same holds true for Obama but just in the opposite direction. He's skinny black and likes men and something white, I won't elaborate on. He got elected twice. If Christy can convince the voters that Whites alright and fats where it's at. He's in like Flynn.

Jim
You received 3.5 million square miles of land (the title being held by the Feds) for just 28,000 people, and the deaths there, while tragic, don't rise to the level of mistreatment and wholesale enslavement, lynchings, and injustice we deal with to this day. By the way, if it is your land, why aren't you free to have prostitution and gambling without permission? Why not sell that stuff you put in your peace pipes? Originally Posted by BJerk
That's 3,500 square miles, dipshit. Not 3.5 million.

The entire continental US doesn't have 3.5 million square miles.
My family came to the US in 1775. They first moved to Kentucky and then on to Clay county Missouri in 1818.

When I was stationed in Connecticutt there was a young lady named Littlecreek. She was full blooded Cherokee. I remember talking to her one day when she got fustrated and said "you people stole our land". Asked her how old did she think I was?

It is kind of funny that some people here when talking about Israel will say that the Palestinians have a better claim since they "owned" the land 70 years ago but those same people here are going to argue about something that happened 160 years ago. Talk about hypocrites and being two-faced.
That's 3,500 square miles, dipshit. Not 3.5 million.

The entire continental US doesn't have 3.5 million square miles. Originally Posted by ExNYer

The United States is over 3.7 millon square miles and I assume that people are bellyaching about Canada and Mexico as well. Unless you only hate the US then go fuck yourselves.
You received 3.5 million square miles of land (the title being held by the Feds) for just 28,000 people, and the deaths there, while tragic, don't rise to the level of mistreatment and wholesale enslavement, lynchings, and injustice we deal with to this day. By the way, if it is your land, why aren't you free to have prostitution and gambling without permission? Why not sell that stuff you put in your peace pipes? Originally Posted by BJerk
The problem with many Native Americans is the same as the problem with many African Americans and others. They'd rather whine than do. I choose to do. You are only a victim if you choose to be. What's past is past. Get over it and move on. Life is beautiful! Regardless of who is in power. There is only one person who controls my destiny, and that is me.

You want to live a life of hate and revenge? Go ahead. Or you can practice the love and compassion espoused by your so-called Savior, and love life. That's a lot more rewarding. Your choice. And only yours.
Your union is your slave master... eva bieber Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You lack of IQ is your slave Window peeker.
  • BJerk
  • 02-10-2014, 06:59 AM
The problem with many Native Americans is the same as the problem with many African Americans and others. They'd rather whine than do. I choose to do. You are only a victim if you choose to be. What's past is past. Get over it and move on. Life is beautiful! Regardless of who is in power. There is only one person who controls my destiny, and that is me.

You want to live a life of hate and revenge? Go ahead. Or you can practice the love and compassion espoused by your so-called Savior, and love life. That's a lot more rewarding. Your choice. And only yours. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You had me until the "so-called Savior" part...
You had me until the "so-called Savior" part... Originally Posted by BJerk
I recall seeing a sign years ago ....

"Jesus is coming back and he is pissed."
It was about the hole in the ozone..funny