Providers not seeing a certain race.

What happens to them? Al Sharpton is the destruction of black people NOT the uprising of black people!

Tawana Brawley
Duke Lacrosse
Trayvon Martin
Michael Brown

He is there to light the fire not help anyone. He only looks at putting money in his pocket. All cases above (and more) proved that it was ALL BS and he instigated all the problems in those cases.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...-conflagration

Its not the 40's, 50's or 60's anymore and you don't want a history lesson.

It's called Responsi-Damn-bility
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT2v64Ykxc0

So, black people should just sit idly by and take what happens to them, no? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
What happens to them? Al Sharpton is the destruction of black people NOT the uprising of black people!

Tawana Brawley
Duke Lacrosse
Trayvon Martin
Michael Brown

He is there to light the fire not help anyone. He only looks at putting money in his pocket. All cases above (and more) proved that it was ALL BS and he instigated all the problems in those cases.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...-conflagration

Its not the 40's, 50's or 60's anymore and you don't want a history lesson.

It's called Responsi-Damn-bility
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT2v64Ykxc0 Originally Posted by dante0322
Dude....just fucking stop!!
Some Austin NBAs are expanding their business base.

Racist ‘exclusively for white people’ stickers appear on Austin storefronts

Someone is posting stickers that say "exclusively for white people" on businesses in the Texas capital of Austin.

Someone is posting stickers that say "exclusively for white people" on businesses in the Texas capital of Austin.
Racist stickers that say “exclusively for white people” have mysteriously popped up on nearly a dozen storefronts in Austin, harkening to the dark days of racial segregation in the south.

The circular labels, bearing the official logo of the Texas capital, say a “maximum of 5 colored customers” are allowed inside, but colored staff is “accepted.”

The unauthorized signs claim to be sponsored by the city, but Austin Mayor Steve Adler blasted the culprits and said they were not produced by Austin or knowingly displayed by the businesses.

"This is an appalling and offensive display of ignorance in our city," Adler said in a statement. "Austin condemns this type of hurtful behavior. Our city is a place where respect for all people is a part of our spirit and soul. We will keep it that way."

It's unclear how many stickers were posted since many went unreported, city spokesman Jim Wick said. At least eight restaurants and retail shops were defaced and have since taken them down, he said.

They were put up early Thursday, between midnight and 7 a.m., officials said. The Austin Police Department is investigating and on the lookout for the culprits.

"This is an affront to who we are as a city and who we are as a community," City Manager Marc Ott said. "This type of cowardly and hateful act will not be tolerated in this city."
A woman's body and who she chooses to enjoy it, is 100% her business and nobody else's. It is not her job to have to explain, rationalize or justify. Race, health, too fat, too young, too old, bad attitudes, etc., are all legit

Conversely, it is no one's business to demand access to her body based on race. Someone's body is not an equal opportunity program; get over it.
Italians are white blacks. NIT
  • Toyz
  • 03-20-2015, 10:42 PM
Italians are white blacks. NIT Originally Posted by ilikefun
THAT explains what this guy is...I always wondered.

• anita
  • 03-21-2015, 10:56 PM
I would see a Mexican or Latin guy if he's willing to talk dirty to me in spanish. Such a turn on. Although I would see him regardless, race/ethnicity doesn't matter to me. It's all about your character. Also, I don't have a type of man, I'm serious. I've dated a plus sized guy outside of the hobby. Awsome personality and knew how to eat me out for sure. Good times.
It sounds like we have met?

I would see...
...Awsome personality and knew how to eat me out for sure. Good times. Originally Posted by anita
You have described me to a T, but I don't remember you. We should talk, when will you be back in ATX?
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 11:49 PM
It sounds like we have met?

You have described me to a T, but I don't remember you. We should talk, when will you be back in ATX? Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Ahah! If that describes you we definitely need to meet. I am planning a trip to Dallas. I will maybe add Austin to my list. However you can also make the drive here and show me how you eat it. When I cum then you can show me that awsome personality of yours.