TOYS! Question 4the GUYS:

The King of Toys...The Sybian. Never saw a woman cum faster, harder, longer...
It was cool of my Dad to give that to my Mom for their anniversary.
oh boy!!!!.....toys with IP or Stiletto Kitty!!!!!..too much fun
a little bondage,a flogger,a ball and gag,a doc johnson, vibrators,a hitachi magic wand, and a fleshlight for me!!!!!!
doesn't bother me if a woman wants toys,as long as it doesn't reduce me to a spectator...let me use them on you!!!!!
Never saw a woman cum faster, harder, longer...
It was cool of my Dad to give that to my Mom for their anniversary.
Did Prolongus really just say that??! Um.....?

Dave in Dallas - Looks like the only thing missing is the fleshlight...Hmmm do I need to invest in one of those for you? When is this match-up going to happen, Im ready!
The King of Toys...The Sybian. Never saw a woman cum faster, harder, longer...
It was cool of my Dad to give that to my Mom for their anniversary. Originally Posted by Prolongus
hopefully it wasn't your mom you saw 'come faster, harder, longer' on the sybian. i'm just sayin'...

JPdM
I'm thinking Prolongus saw a woman use one, told his dad about it and one was bought for mom
Wow. I'm worn out from reading all the posts on this thread!! I'll repeat what all the men have said...it is extremely hot to watch a woman totally lose herself while pleasuring herself with a toy. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to watch this in person with anyone. My ATF did tell me a story once about her experience with a sybian, and that one still gets me going everytime I think about it!!
Did Prolongus really just say that??! Um.....?

Dave in Dallas - Looks like the only thing missing is the fleshlight...Hmmm do I need to invest in one of those for you? When is this match-up going to happen, Im ready! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
IP i will bring my fleshlight if you want.
I would love to use some toys on you and Stiletto after you wear my ass out. I am saving my pennies.
I have been around toys a few times when both parties are informed and it was great fun, but I don't think it should be a surprise.Personaly I like pleaseing anyway I can, if a toy works, I'am all for it.
I would expect someone who is a renowned doubles partner to have the toys handy. Every experience I have had with them was with someone who also brought a friend at some point.
  • XOOS
  • 04-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Toys?

My only question is mine or yours?!
IP is the absolute best.. She purchased some new toys recently and i became her personal toy slut for a couple of hours recently. And she had a nice surprise for me also.. Got to get back to see you Master Princess.
Toys do nothing more than add to the ecstasy lol. Having a cock inside her and using a vibrator on her clit or for DP I have seen nothing but intense and amazing orgasms with women lol
KinkyBoy you're way overdue for some more Slut training!
I am not a big fan if we are actively engaged with our human parts. It makes me feel like I have not done my part and all of a sudden there is a battery operated dude in the room with us.

However, if I am watching or otherwise not engaged at the time, I am all for them.

It is a questions of time, place and manner for me.