Hall Of Fame quotes

I just didn't answer yes to the read receipt. Your password was *********

Tried is the operative word here.
Sorry Darlin' but it was funny as hell while it lasted. Originally Posted by boardman
???.... Nope...... 2, too many letters......******* I think 'pretended' would be a better word!
Oh well at least you know I can take a joke. When you look like me you kinda have too
A truly notable entry:

I've eaten more pussy than cervical cancer. -termite
No babes...I tried. These sick fucks get too much enjoyment from tormenting the unsuspecting.. it is fun though
No babes...I tried. These sick fucks get too much enjoyment from tormenting the unsuspecting.. it is fun though Originally Posted by luxury daphne
No mama you DID. You rescued me. Comendation/reward pending
" Boardman repairs what Deehunter fixes" TMFT
" Boardman repairs what DearHunter fixes" TMFT Originally Posted by onehitwonder

But I never said DearHunter was fixed...
But I never said DearHunter was fixed... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

That could be arranged. Is the SPCA opened on the weekend?

I saw an interesting show on the Discovery Channel about the Loch Ness Monster. I thought it was funny, if I substituted Sofia every time they said Loch Ness Monster...

Popular interest and belief in Sofia has fluctuated since it was brought to the board's attention ... Evidence of Sofias' existence is anecdotal, with minimal and much-disputed photographic material ....... Some say Sofia never really existed except in peoples imagination ... others claim Sofia surfaces periodically from the Blue Water of Loch Ness ... many claimed sitings of Sofia turn out to be ordinary occurrences...with peoples imagination prompting them to believe they have finally found Sofia ... when they have not.... Sofia sitings will probably continue as long as there are true believers

Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Thought this needed to be here.. I laughed so freaking hard lol

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a piece of ass today.

Yeah the freaks come out at night is more then just a song, its the truth. You should be on the guys end I've done a 4 am smash with a chick from back page she was sloppy drunk and a bitch at that. After the session she said she don't like black people, she's black too. She told me not to call her again, I had no plan to. At four in the morning the only thing out is the devil. Originally Posted by trey
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...postcount=2078

brothas like Smurfs?

no, we like laughing at silly muthaf*kas..lol

luxury daphne
Originally Posted by boardman
I just received a PM from St. C.

To: All fucktards on the Houston board
Attached is a bill for $3587.69 for a new server so you can keep posting stupid shit in the Slap your mama thread.
Your dues will be increased accordingly until the equipment is paid for.

Woo Hoo, I guess that means we can go to 3000!
"You could whore yourself out to 1000 fat chicks for $50 a piece. Or you could whore yourself out to 50 really fat chicks for $1000 a piece. What? Don't look at me like that. Fat chicks need love too...but they gotta pay."-Quagmire, who isn't on the board, so the quote doesn't apply, but it's funny as hell, so kiss my ass.
What are we talkin' here? Weight-wise. So I'll know exactly what kinda money I'm goin' need?
We're a close knit group of assholes Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I know where I'm putting this!!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I was always afraid she would say that to me during a session...