FIFA World Cup 2014-- who are you rooting for?

UUUUUUUUUUUU
SSSSSSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Uruguay has recently legalized pot. That might explain Luis Suarez' sudden hunger.
Uruguay has recently legalized pot. That might explain Luis Suarez' sudden hunger. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Oh that explains it. I thought he was auditioning for [ THE WALKING DEAD ] GO MEXICO http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1403963414
Attached Images File Type: jpg 10155392_835887546425393_3552993565658166063_n.jpg (89.0 KB, 51 views)
My predictions

Brazil-2 Chile-1
Colombia-2 Uruguay-1
Mexico-0 Netherlands-2
Costa Rica-2 Greece-0
France-2 Nigeria-0
Argentina-1 Switzerland-2
Germany-3 Algeria-0
USA-1 Belgium-2

Them ojos locos bitches are FUGLY AF!!!! After all it is the mexican rip off, of hooters, three of the four look like trannys!
Yeah, and the girls are Hooters are all Perfect 10's. GTFOH LOL

I've got Chile and Colombia today.

Also looking for an upset tomorrow
If this game goes into penalties, I'm gonna bite my fingers off!!!
You better start ...
Shut up darth!!! Lol
Brazil, Brazil, Brazil!!!!!!!!!!
New nails Sofia? ...

Brasil won but didnt clearly deserved it ...
I hope they do better in the next round ...
I missed the magic of Pele ...
New nails Sofia? ...

Brasil won but didnt clearly deserved it ...
I hope they do better in the next round ...
I missed the magic of Pele ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Wtf do u mean they didn't deserve it!!! They won fair and square, they even had that goal taken away, it wasn't a handball..... If that wouldn't have been called, they would've never even gone into +15 +15 +penalty!

Please!
Brazil! Good lord, I need an oxygen tank!
I said "clearly" ... Ive seen a much better Brasil playing ... Brasil is one of my favs but they disappointed me ...
And that play was a handball ... You cant use your arm at all to control the ball not even a bit, and he moved his arm ...
Its a trick and the referees saw it ...

Wtf do u mean they didn't deserve it!!! They won fair and square, they even had that goal taken away, it wasn't a handball..... If that wouldn't have been called, they would've never even gone into +15 +15 +penalty!

Please! Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
Only one referee saw that "trick", The other marked Goal!!

Brazil 2 chile 1, but i enjoyed the thrill of the shootout.

Hoping colombia and uruguay, gives us one more shootout, just for the fuck of it !!!
They must have seen how much success other teams were having. What is this, fucking VOLLEY BALL all of the sudden LOL

I don't DISLIKE Brasil, but there are a couple of Chilean players that I like (none of whom are even at the WC for some reason), so I was going for them.

The fact that Brasil is struggling is just bad. TOO BAD...since they are hosting. How nice would it be for them to dominate the whole thing? Imagine the celebration that would come after that?? Forget about it!!